Thread of Proofs // Add your custom chip proofs here (2 Viewers)

Color matching is slightly off here because the graphics I supplied were with the more accurate CMYK colors while the mockup tool uses less accurate RGB colors to render the chip bases.

51697.png

Last edited:
I think you made the right choice on the inlay gradient, it looks great. Love the side paint colours too
Thanks, @Perthmike! Antsy about the $100. Don't want the inlay too washed out nor too colorful...hoping for the perfect blend. Also the white clay will be whiter than the design mock so hopefully that upper gradient will hit just right. Obv order is in and proof received...just crossing my fingers and getting excited!

I like these so hard! Can't wait for them to be done! Really, really glad you went w/that Union Jack background.

Man, i be these are just gonna be spectacular in person!

Can't wait to have these made either, had a few issues to sort out financially so still saving funds up.

Dang these are great. Awesome design and great way to use the Sunfly options.

Thank you Sir! As most of you already know, @p5woody is awesome at what he does. Still ironing out some final design details (rolling edges of chips & dealer buttons) and then I’ll be placing the order...hopefully in a few weeks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom