Motswari Lodge - cash set - sample set ordering time (2 Viewers)

I'm a bit sad about the tiger/leopard/whatever being gone, but I know you sometimes just have to compromise on things when you have painted yourself into a corner. The first three still look baller!
In, sending a PM.

I'll be collecting shipping payments once I have the wery in hand. Anyone attending Mike's meet up in Colorado ill gladly hand deliver.
I wish I could go but it overlaps with Lollapalooza Concert here in Chicago, getting approved for PTO is very unlikely . :(:((n) :thumbsdown:

capping this at 20 sample sets, just because I’m emailing David now to confirm the order and my PayPal is too tapped out to order anymore and pay upfront.

First world problems

Details added to OP. Taking payments for those confirmed please.

Reactions: 72o
capping this at 20 sample sets, just because I’m emailing David now to confirm the order and my PayPal is too tapped out to order anymore and pay upfront.

First world problems

My solution for Club Hel as well as Paradise LA:

1) Send payment for your own big order first to get shit started, leave order unfinalized
2) Open up sample order window, let people pay you up front
3) Close sample order window, send email to CPC with the additional numbers, receive new invoice
4) Send second payment just for the ordered samples and finalize

OK, so I'm ordering sample sets for shipment to DD + eventual delivery to others (@WCB, Divide, or Iceland):
  • Jeff, Joe, Donkey/Gilbert, Psypher/Scott, K9/Mark, Gunnar, Me
Mike: Please let me know total for all these and I'll send paypal so you can finalize things: $14 * $7 = ~$100 USD? Thanks!

reshipping from my house will be 4.25. Ill collect when I have the chips in hand.

As stated I will also personally deliver them to Chicago (if I go) or Colorado .

Yes please. These look so awesome.

@p5woody has made some adjustments to the inlays. New zebra, slightly smaller chameleon and timbavati changed to yellow font.
2644A9AE-C5F5-4401-8027-D48470FF1580.jpeg

9460B6E2-C428-4356-9C22-1258B473DFBE.jpeg

You can change the size of the inlays (bottom left corner of the design tool) if you want it bigger.

Sneak first peek at the finished product. These are currently in bills possession, so still have to travel to the other side of the world before I get my hands on them, but he was nice enough to snap a few photos.
2D169ABD-8807-43BE-966B-E66C64A0CFE3.jpeg

B81693B2-F25C-41CB-B4FA-EAC417158B0B.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom