Motswari Lodge - cash set - sample set ordering time (2 Viewers)

As long as your chips don't turn into white elephants...

Another shot at a leo design:
leopard.png

it’s real tough to fit the elephant and zebra in the same lineup without adding the pink spot, which isn’t an actual elephant colour.

I find the same issue when I switch the leopard in for the elephant, because it’s too similar to the giraffe.

Anyone got any brown base chip ideas?

I prefer the charcoal, grey, white $20 elephant overall but agree that the pink adds the contrast to the $100 zebra.

An arguement could be made that you will have so few of the $100’s in play that nobody is going to confuse them for the $20 since they would be highly coveted and watched that nobody will mix them up.

So I’m officially locking the set in. I know I’ve said this before but.......
83E47367-3DC5-4455-908E-B9232A1B74A2.jpeg

This will be the final set. Some may find the elephant a bit busy but I think it’s pretty cool so I’m just going to go with it so that I don’t go completely mental and hate my set before I receive it.
A754B8D1-EF9E-48A1-84B0-F5B024408F47.jpeg

@detroitdad being the legend that he is will be receiving and reshipping for me and has kindly offered to ship 10 domestic sample sets.
I’ve done a semi dibs for first 10 for those that I think have expressed interest. Let me know if you don’t want them though.

For these 10 the sample set is $13.97us plus shipping which will be handled later with @detroitdad
1. @Seeking Alpha Social Club (no charge)
2. @Joe E.
3. @Jeff
4. @Psypher1000
5. @DonkeyKing
6. @v1pe
7. @72o
8. @p5woody (no charge)
9. @inca911
10. @Darson - paid

If these fill for all other US chippers that want sample sets and for all international chippers sample sets will be $13.97US plus $6.75US (rough conversion) for international shipping.

International and other US sample sets ($20.72 inc shipping)

1. @krafticus
2. @Invenis - paid
3. @ejot
4. @k9dr
5 @Nex - paid

Edit. As per @inca911s suggestion the zebra will now be the $20 and the elephant $100.

PayPal details are mikeansty@bigpond.com

Last edited:
IN for sample!

Main comment I’d make is don’t get married to top denom Cali colours at the expense of the set. I like the bottom denoms, and would go:
  • Zebra $20 (stacks of these will be amazing)
  • Leopard / Elephant $100
Alternate idea: zebra frac, elephant $20, leopard $100.

Just some late ideas....

Edit: do you plan to pay the premium for bright white? Many who used bright white can help with the cost vs. colour quality question.

Last edited:
IN for sample!

Main comment I’d make is don’t get married to top denom Cali colours at the expense of the set. I like the bottom denoms, and would go:
  • Zebra $20
  • Leopard / Elephant $100
My $0.02

Edit: do you plan to pay the premium for bright white? Many who used that colour can help with the cost vs. quality question.
I did think about swapping the elephant and zebra actually and the cost is pretty similar.

I couldn’t make my mind up as to whether the elephant is now a higher “ spot progression” than the zebra.

And yes I’m going bright white. It would be a big mistake not to I think.

Elephants are big chips, which makes sense. Zebras need to see play! Also edited a suggestion above before you quoted—Zebra quarters.

Elephants are big chips, which makes sense. Zebras need to see play! Also edited a suggestion above before you quoted—Zebra quarters.

Tried the zebra quarter idea, but the 6ds18 spot is far and away the best spot pattern for the zebra.

Forgot to add that I’ll be finalising this probably overnight so for those that are confirmed for orders send me a pm for payment details.

So I’m officially locking the set in. I know I’ve said this before but.......
View attachment 173740
This will be the final set. Some may find the elephant a bit busy but I think it’s pretty cool so I’m just going to go with it so that I don’t go completely mental and hate my set before I receive it.
View attachment 173741
@detroitdad being the legend that he is will be receiving and reshipping for me and has kindly offered to ship 10 domestic sample sets.
I’ve done a semi dibs for first 10 for those that I think have expressed interest. Let me know if you don’t want them though.

For these 10 the sample set is $13.97us plus shipping which will be handled later with @detroitdad
1. @Seeking Alpha Social Club (no charge)
2. @Joe E.
3. @Jeff
4. @Psypher1000
5. @DonkeyKing
6. @v1pe
7. @72o
8. @p5woody (no charge)
9. @inca911

If these fill for all other US chippers that want sample sets and for all international chippers sample sets will be $13.97US plus $6.75US (rough conversion) for international shipping.

Sweet! Definitely in, thanks!

I am in for a sample set. Set the hook. :)

I can be a second US re-shipper if you need such a thing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom