Things That Are Bullsh*t (40 Viewers)

Projectile vomit from the top bunk and false negative rapid strep tests. :mad:

It's true. I would have preferred cleaning up literal bullshit to vomit that hit the ground after a 6 foot drop.

And the timing was BS too, @Mrs. Bentax has been away in California all week for work.

This is hilarious, only because I was out of town to California last week, and my kid projectile vomited from the top bunk. All over the book the younger kid was going to have autographed in school the next day. So my poor wife had to deal with throw up, AND a screaming kid. I was probably at the open bar at the time.....so total bullshit for her :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

My web search for "Does first class mail travel by turtle?" yielded no relevant results.

Getting a notice that your package is out for delivery but it never comes. :mad: @T_Chan 's slot stands were suppose to be here yesterday after the first address correction. Hopefully today.

Try Chicago... or LA. You may want to give Austin traffic a big hug afterward.

I may need to edit this soon though, as Mrs Zombie is about to head down to Austin for a week. If it's that bad, I'm sure I'll hear about it.

I may need to edit this soon though, as Mrs Zombie is about to head down to Austin for a week. If it's that bad, I'm sure I'll hear about it.
What?!? The Mrs. will be in Austin? When? You know there might be a small mixed game going on at the good doctors house. If no poker then I would love to meet up if time permits and I am in town.

No idea what THIS means... I’m always having guests show up early to hang out... I never seem to be ready...

Always this. I've got a game tonight and did 3/4 of the work before bed, but I'm sure I'll still be setting up when my players start walking in. :D

Though I'll easily concede Los Angeles, I read an article a few months back that Austin traffic congestion, per capita, was 7th out of the top ten for U.S. cities in 2017. I think L.A. was #1.

I agree with Austin Traffic. I am actually here and ready to get back home this afternoon. This SXSW really is messing up traffic more than usual.

Yeah, it and spring break make things more of a mess than they usually are this time of year. Conversely, whenever I'm in your neck of the woods in San Antonio, I NEVER seem to have issues with traffic.

INRIX seems to think Austin is getting much better (or everyone else is getting far worse), dropping to #14 in the USA.

Sadly I've driven in 9 of the top 10 cities. I guess I must be planning a trip to Boston without being aware of it. :confused:

I searched this site for an hour looking for the pics of my mixed set that I know I posted...

And now I think it was posted on CD.
tumblr_m3b7luZJ9W1r9teyqo1_500.img_assist_custom.gif

This. I still have absolutely no clue what an "AES/ITN/Exemption" of "NOEEI 30.36" is, but I have to click and claim one to print a shipping label to Canuckada on the USPS "Click-and-Ship" page.

Click 30.36 unless the chips are to be declared and insured for more than $2500. Its easier and not too expensive depending on the chip value to process shipments of more expensive thru FedEx or UPS acting as your door to door importer/exporter and forwarder. Then the shipment can be shipped under a license exception code like NLR - No License Required and never has to leave the single supply chain. Usually a 2-3 day turnaround time from most locations done this way. Canada is fairly easy to deal with.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom