Things That Are Bullsh*t (10 Viewers)

My son has played soccer the last two years with one of his good friends. They're in 4th grade. His friend falls down absolutely every time the ball comes near him. Just kicks and whiffs or falls down for absolutely no reason at all.

The scouts have lined up already. I'm sure he'll be on a select team next year. He's a natural.

GBwins.0.gif

Hitting an 8 high straight flush 4 minutes after the $400 high hand bonus ends for the day...

Yup, I’m running bad

Stubbornly beating your head against the wall trying to solve a problem, then learning - after giving up two hours later - that you’ve only been using 4 of the 7 pieces of information EXPLICITLY STATED IN THE F*#CKING question.

Stubbornly beating your head against the wall trying to solve a problem, then learning - after giving up two hours later - that you’ve only been using 4 of the 7 pieces of information EXPLICITLY STATED IN THE F*#CKING question.

...so you've been playing ImPLOcean o_O

You like a challenge, commendable

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom