Things That Are Bullsh*t (7 Viewers)

This is bullshit.
25498321_10213383324889520_7769494306753136641_n-jpg.142444

What's bullshit is that I don't have any.
Samples?

getting a text from your best friend letting you know that his brother-in-law's brain tumor has spread to the frontal lobe and has become super aggressive, putting him on lots of pain meds, and that he's decided to forego any additional treatment, except for inpatient hospice.

fuck cancer. give your loved ones a little extra squeeze tonight.

getting a text from your best friend letting you know that his brother-in-law's brain tumor has spread to the frontal lobe and has become super aggressive, putting him on lots of pain meds, and that he's decided to forego any additional treatment, except for inpatient hospice.

fuck cancer. give your loved ones a little extra squeeze tonight.
so sorry to hear Josh.

People with no business driving Hemi-powered pickup trucks, who sit idling for 10 minutes in the fast food drive thru line when no one is waiting inside at the counter.

That’s technically three things, I guess.

I can't stand people who stand in the fire lane... at the Post Office, and the grocery store, anywhere... They pull up, drop off a passenger, and then sit there and chat on the phone while their passenger shops/conducts business.

Its a fucking fire lane for a fucking reason. Go find a parking spot like everyone else. You're not special.

These cookies infuriate me. People seem to like them, but I don't get it. You can't pop the whole thing in your mouth because they're too big and they have a pointy kiss sticking out of the top. But you really can't take a bite out of them either, especially if the chocolate is cold. There's no good way to eat the cookie and the kiss together. I say these cookies are bullshit!

These cookies infuriate me. People seem to like them, but I don't get it. You can't pop the whole thing in your mouth because they're too big and they have a pointy kiss sticking out of the top. But you really can't take a bite out of them either, especially if the chocolate is cold. There's no good way to eat the cookie and the kiss together. I say these cookies are bullshit!
^^^This post is bullshit.

Next year remind me and I'll post a pic with the whole thing in my mouth :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::rolleyes::eek:

No those cookies are the bomb!

Ahh, that’s just too bad.

I will wait to PM her for permission to use that double bird picture as my new avatar.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom