Things That Are Bullsh*t (12 Viewers)

Prime is in my wife's name...tied to her account. I was buying stuff for her, so I used my account...

Chose free 5- day shipping. On Dec 7. Shipping estimate: December 26-January 14.

I still suspect I'll get it timely, but how does 5-8 days get to 19-38 day?!

Jay's Sporting Goods is the Cabela's of northern Michigan. Big enough that their banner ads appear here (like every third ad... At least 4 different ones).

Screenshot_20181215-090946.png

But yesterday, when I was at Jay's, their WiFi blocked PCF as a gambling website.

Screenshot_20181214-170353.png

Make up your mind, Jay's.

Things that are BS - lazy/stupid (you pick) home improvement DIYers. I went to replace the handle & tank parts on a toilet in my house that the previous owner had installed/maintained. It appears that the handle had loosened in the past, so instead of just tightening the securing nut every now and then, he fucking glued it together. :banghead::banghead::banghead: Then he figured - who needs these washers? when securing the tank to the bowl, so that the securing nut is no longer accessible underneath, making it impossible to separate the two to replace the tank components. A 10 minute $15 fix turned into nearly two hours and $120 for a new toilet on my day off..... :mad::mad::mad:

Things that are BS - lazy/stupid (you pick) home improvement DIYers. I went to replace the handle & tank parts on a toilet in my house that the previous owner had installed/maintained. It appears that the handle had loosened in the past, so instead of just tightening the securing nut every now and then, he fucking glued it together. :banghead::banghead::banghead: Then he figured - who needs these washers? when securing the tank to the bowl, so that the securing nut is no longer accessible underneath, making it impossible to separate the two to replace the tank components. A 10 minute $15 fix turned into nearly two hours and $120 for a new toilet on my day off..... :mad::mad::mad:

Lol. I would have just given up and told my wife we pee in the sink or shower now.

Reading through 19 pages of cyclist vs motorist and roundabout debates to make sure shower water pressure has not already been mentioned is BS...
Also, Weak water pressure in the shower is absolute BS

Last edited:
Yay! I got a new follower on Strava! Sure, I don't know her, but look at her profile... She looks totally legit.

Screenshot_20190104-092019.jpg

Not sure why she doesn't have any activity...

:rolleyes:

I hate scammers... I'm not sure how I'm being scammed, but I get phished more on Strava and the Fitbit app than anywhere...

And I thought I was busy with year end. Damn dude!

I left yesterday for about an hour to sign some life insurance papers and grab lunch. Even with that, I was at the office 44 hours last week... And I didn't work Monday or Tuesday.

I have three big projects scheduled before the end of February, so there's lots of prep to be done.

I left yesterday for about an hour to sign some life insurance papers and grab lunch. Even with that, I was at the office 44 hours last week... And I didn't work Monday or Tuesday.

I have three big projects scheduled before the end of February, so there's lots of prep to be done.
Good idea on the life insurance because all that work is going to kill you! But seriously I would go home at 9 or something and come back the next day, I’ve never been good at all nighters.

Having to show my I.D. to deposit less than $700 bucks cash into my checking account.
If I was laundering money I certainly wouldn’t be using my bank to do the transaction with.
Just another way banks are trying to keep tabs on honest people so they can screw you out of more of your $ down the road.
F Wells Fargo!!

Having to show my I.D. to deposit less than $700 bucks cash into my checking account.
If I was laundering money I certainly wouldn’t be using my bank to do the transaction with.
Just another way banks are trying to keep tabs on honest people so they can screw you out of more of your $ down the road.
F Wells Fargo!!
Local policy? I’ve got WF and never have to show my ID for cash deposit

F Wells Fargo!!
US Bank does the same thing. They even ask my occupation. I always tell them something different.

Local policy? I’ve got WF and never have to show my ID for cash deposit
Not sure? It’s just aggravating when I have the deposit slip all filled out, I pull in the drive thru, put it in the tube, send it and she sends it back with “I need to see your I.D.” Been banking with them for many years and use this branch all the time.
It’s none of their damn business what I do with my cash or how I withdraw it or deposit it. All debts public and PRIVATE I believe it says right on the bills.
Maybe I’m overreacting but it just really pissed me off. I’m on my way to work and she’s trying to give a story about people laundering $ by depositing $ in peoples accounts. I told her I wished someone besides me would deposit some $ in my account. I guess that doesn’t happen to honest people but I have to be inconvenienced anyway.

Check books - why do these things still exist here? Other countries are doing away with credit cards and moving to mobile pay.

Don't worry if you are away.
These places usually send your products in plain brown wrapper boxes so your neighbors won't know you're a freak. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
My neighbors might not, but the wife asked - Did you buy poker chips??

People who drive slower than I do.
People who drive faster than I do.
I can't remember which comedian said it, but everyone who drives faster than you is a maniac, and everyone who drives slower than you is an idiot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom