Things I've Apologized to My Wife For (1 Viewer)

The one time we were overseas on vacation and we get up early at 5 and leave at 6 AM to go on a day trip with some of our family. I saw the lady who was working as the Bell Girl/Door person. We get back around 5PM she was still there. The we go to dinner and at 8PM she was still there. My wife was near me and our son who was 2.5 at the time was upstairs with our nieces. Me thinking wow this lady she is working a lot of hours. So me thinking about the hours say, “So what time do you get off work?”. She gives me this weird look like your wife is next to you and you ask me that? She said oh in an hour and smiled. My wife smacked me in arm saying what are asking a lady what time she gets off work. I explain to her my reasoning for asking it and that it came out the wrong way. She still totally isn’t happy because she knows I was checking the lady out. I knew I was guity as charged. I had to apologize for that one that night and then the next day. My co-workers got a laugh out of that story.

This all reminds me of this skit

1658985272536.gif

My late mom asked once the man at a newspaper stand "how about a woman?"
She had to explain to the startled man the she was asking if the upcoming issue of the "Woman" magazine had circulated.
She only apologised to that man. :)

Ive gotten in trouble so many times in her dreams and then had to pay the price when she woke up....

Last night I got in trouble because she filled with the living room with stuff for work and I wouldn't give her a layout that didn't bother me to place the stuff for a day.

Uh... It's full of crap for work? There isn't a layout I want. It's work....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom