The Walking Dead (1 Viewer)

The last episode I watched was Rick blowing up the bridge then being lifted away by helicopter. After that I lost interest, even though I was a fan of the series.

Tried to watch the finale last night but with no vested interest in any of the characters I was flipping between the show and Sunday night football, it was ok. I guess I was most shocked that Eugene survived. I thought for sure at some point the community would voluntarily throw his annoying ass into a herd of walkers....guess not.

I thought it was crazy that Negan turned out to have a side deal with Rip, and that one of Rips friends was really a walker that was working with Robbi to take down Rick by tricking him into thinking that Eugene was on the up and up but he was really working with some of the others to take down GMan. Crazy way to end a series but I’m sure it will get some of the online communities talking about it.

I cut the TV cable cord over 16 years ago. It seems the only means I have found to watch any walking dead series is Amazon Prime but i'd need to pay additionally for AMC access.. I'm sure the shows are great and if the were not beyond a double paywall i'd probably have watched all of them by now. As it stands I have seen The Walking Dead up to season 10... Honestly the show died with Carl.
1669259701666.png

I picked up the first two compendiums on a great deal at my local library book sale. I tore through the first one and thought it was fantastic. I’m now into the second and enjoying it just as much. Are all 4 this good?
IMG_4366.jpeg

(lol at the irony of reviving this specific thread from the dead :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:)

I picked up the first two compendiums on a great deal at my local library book sale. I tore through the first one and thought it was fantastic. I’m now into the second and enjoying it just as much. Are all 4 this good? View attachment 1273130

(lol at the irony of reviving this specific thread from the dead :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:)

Is this a complication of the comic book series? Or a new novel?

So I've now torched through compendiums 1 and 2. Does anybody have compendiums 3 & 4 and feel like sharing/lending/gifting?

Tyrone Biggums GIFs | Tenor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom