First Timer! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Hey gang! Been a part of the community for a while, just never been actively posting. I've recently got back into the scene and am looking to ramp back up with custom table builds and a fresh set of chips. Looking to learn more about how this community works and figuring out what I have to offer in return! If anyone has any helpful tips on how to get started in this great community I'm all for it! I've learned so much this far from just being a window shopper and looking forward to walking through that door!

Hello and welcome to posting! If you are looking to host home games check out @Chris Manzoni's videos on the Tube of You. There is also all the knowledge you could ever hope for up in the search button. You can learn all about the baller you are, the baller you will be, and all the other stuff that goes with that. ;)

Hello and welcome to posting! If you are looking to host home games check out @Chris Manzoni's videos on the Tube of You. There is also all the knowledge you could ever hope for up in the search button. You can learn all about the baller you are, the baller you will be, and all the other stuff that goes with that. ;)
I'll definitely be going through all @Chris Manzoni 's videos now! Much appreciated! I can't wait to be a broke baller...:bigbucks: haha

Joining Welcome Home GIF

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom