The Unofficial Official Best Worst Deals Thread! (1 Viewer)

Got this back in April. Woman got it from her ex-husband in the divorce. He was a big poker player. She had no idea what she was selling. All my guys love it.

Screenshot_20191123-120733_Facebook.jpg

Got this back in April. Woman got it from her ex-husband in the divorce. He was a big poker player. She had no idea what she was selling. All my guys love it.

View attachment 370646
I've got the same table that I picked up on Craigs List years ago. The felt is still decent, but I wonder how hard it would be to change it.

I've got the same table that I picked up on Craigs List years ago. The felt is still decent, but I wonder how hard it would be to change it.
Depends on how it's secured. If it's just screws or staples probably easy

It looks like some bolts around the edge. Have no idea how to remove them, if it's safe to do so, or if I can even put them back in. The felt is still in great condition so I'm fine with it for the time being.

I find it kinda funny that this rack sold at 150$ just now, after getting no bids last week when the starting price was 75$.

Not as bad a deal as the posts in this thread though, but still
Screenshot_20191217-005003.png

I was certainly duped by the picture alone. Thought you were getting all those chips for $4.99.
Yeah I asked him if that was the case and he said yes but he combines shipping so it’s worth buying more... didn’t have the heart to tell him everyone combines shipping and charge half as much per chip :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom