The Unofficial Official Best Worst Deals Thread! (1 Viewer)

The last time these fake "money chips" were mentioned, I made a wiseass comment about wanting one and being ng willing ng to boay $1800. I got a PM accepting my "offer" then immediately dropping the price to $1500 before realizing his typo and asking for $15,000. He even had a sad story about why he couldn't go to Texas (?) and cash it in himself...

View attachment 622428

Be careful about making any remarks about wanting one of these chips. They will tie up your PMs for days.
Well I am bored. So maybe I should make an offer.

The last time these fake "money chips" were mentioned, I made a wiseass comment about wanting one and being ng willing ng to boay $1800. I got a PM accepting my "offer" then immediately dropping the price to $1500 before realizing his typo and asking for $15,000. He even had a sad story about why he couldn't go to Texas (?) and cash it in himself...

View attachment 622428

Be careful about making any remarks about wanting one of these chips. They will tie up your PMs for days.
Odd how the people selling these ALWAYS have a story. :meh:

61C7A0AE-B145-4ABE-99C5-8F10EA50A41A.jpeg

Wow, $800 a rack.

Reeks of shill bidding to me
Nope thats another chips and cats account
STUPID prices
Shill bidding means someone wants to pay that much at all with their max bid
WHY???

These two guys wanted both of them PRETTY damn badly

6***6(2605feedback score: 2605)$11.5030 Jan 2021 at 10:25:30am PST
6***9(548feedback score: 548)$11.0030 Jan 2021 at 2:50:02pm PST

Nope thats another chips and cats account
STUPID prices
Shill bidding means someone wants to pay that much at all with their max bid
WHY???
By shill bidding I'm implying that someone close to the seller (or the seller themselves using an alternate account) drive up the perceived market for an item, that way if they list another one, it looks like item is worth more to the sucker than it actually is.

yah they just list tons of stuff and have ALOT of crazy bidders

Like $2 paulson samples go for $15 all the time
IDK how they get so many eyes on their stuff but all the time two people go crazy on stuff
And usually when they list one of the same it goes for way less.

Correct, they list so many chips on such a consistent basis for auction at $0.99 that it’s created a following. Much easier to check in one day a week and buy from one seller (also cutting down on shipping) than searching eBay everyday for a deal. Some of the singles collectors clearly aren’t that aware of current prices or don’t even bother to search for chips they’re bidding on before paying a higher price than some BIN prices of the same chip. Sometimes it’s just that they get into a bidding feud and knowingly overpay to win it.

It’s a great business strategy on their part but a bit annoying when they buy up lots of chips from other eBay auctions at a premium knowing they’ll likely get a bigger premium when they sell them one at a time in their auctions.

I told the guy no several times and he kept PMing me... If I tried to have fun with it, the PM string would still be going...
I expressed a little interest in Scientology over 30 years ago when I was a stupid college student. I still get crap from them in the mail - the most recent letter showed up in my mailbox this weekend. Yes, it was a letter written to me specifically, not a brochure or anything generic.

Be careful what you wish for. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I expressed a little interest in Scientology over 30 years ago when I was a stupid college student. I still get crap from them in the mail - the most recent letter showed up in my mailbox this weekend. Yes, it was a letter written to me specifically, not a brochure or anything generic.

One of my favorite forms of revenge is to sign my enemies up as interested in various religions. Some religions will send missionaries to the door. My brother in law is still pissed about that one But he did something to deserve it

They bought the building next to my office building. Then they tried to buy the building my office is in but the owner turned them down. Now I swear there are spies around the property all the time. I sense they are always watching.

They bought the building next to my office building. Then they tried to buy the building my office is in but the owner turned them down. Now I swear there are spies around the property all the time. I sense they are always watching.
They are reading your trash, throw them something juicy like a plan to sell your building to the LDS or something

You aren't being paranoid, this is how they are. Check out one of the many documentaries about them - they literally walk the streets and follow people around at FLAG and other properties.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom