The Official: Who's the $5 GOAT? ( Five, $5s, 5s, color, spots, design ) Pr0n (3 Viewers)

qQZ0ENh.jpg

Love this thread!... anyone have any good ideas of widely available cali $5s that look amazing and could serve as nickels? I've been chasing S&K Cardroom fives and eventually gave up. Looking for that Arc yellow or peach. Are they all 5 to 6 a chip? or are there any widely available and reasonable? Every cali 5 I like is rare and hard to get lol

Love this thread!... anyone have any good ideas of widely available cali $5s that look amazing and could serve as nickels? I've been chasing S&K Cardroom fives and eventually gave up. Looking for that Arc yellow or peach. Are they all 5 to 6 a chip? or are there any widely available and reasonable? Every cali 5 I like is rare and hard to get lol
I don't want to be the bearer of bad news but Cali $5s are usually in very high demand and very low supply. They are out there but be ready to search for some time + spend some $$

Every cali 5 I like is rare and hard to get
Yeah man, quality $5s can be tough to source, in general, and Cali $5s are quite a rare breed.

A word of advice I received early was to find my desired quantity of acceptable $5s and build my set(s) around those. It's really helped.

Many collectors here spend years putting together single barrels and racks, so hang in there -- there's always next week!

First chip I played with in Vegas. First single Paulson I owned. Had to toss it in. Maybe not the best but it’s a best for me. If anyone has some hit me up.

Attachments

• 3CE9AFCC-3421-4405-A55C-0A4B94024C5C.jpeg
    3CE9AFCC-3421-4405-A55C-0A4B94024C5C.jpeg
    172.3 KB · Views: 57

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom