The mutha load unboxing countdown is now killing me! (1 Viewer)

The semi updated Terrible's Mark Twain Primary. Crappy photo, two racks and the 500s still wait to be smuggled in next flight. Added the hundos and more 1s. Still trying to locate mint 1s and 5s.

Terrible's Mark Twain Primary

102 - .50
222 - 1s
493 - 5s (160 mint in AZ)
353 - 25s (143 new - 40 in AZ)
114 - 100s (all mint)
40 - 500s (mint in AZ)

Damn Mike. You could charge admission for people to see and touch these epic sets. With every pic I am more bummed that I can't make the Cactus meetup. So what sets do you plan on showing off at James?

James & I haven't discussed it much but he is supplying the tournament chips and some of mine may get into play after dinner at the cash games. Probably....

BCC Mardi Gras V1 cash set
Exit Only Lounge Cash
Anything that could get sold or traded for :D

James & I haven't discussed it much but he is supplying the tournament chips and some of mine may get into play after dinner at the cash games. Probably....

BCC Mardi Gras V1 cash set
Exit Only Lounge Cash
Anything that could get sold or traded for :D
Not making it any easier. I will be thinking about your chips while sitting through a wedding... "and 'til chips do us part"

Except those quarters. Don't forget the quarters with my name on them :). I actually have your rack safe and sound in my safe.

Thread of the year?

@slisk, better check the couch cushions, just in case another set or two fell down in there.

lol, no.... poker chips not even legal to own where he lives. :eek:

TRK King's Crown NCV & blanks

...mill & label project or trade bait???

290 - KC NCV - Orange
150 - KC NCV - Signal Green
150 - KC NCV - Light Blue
100 - Tropicana Gold
100 - Gray

I want some of these!

drooling-homer.gif

that's a lotta quarters. i love it!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom