The mutha load unboxing countdown is now killing me! (1 Viewer)

I thought the price shift in Paulson chips this year was because of GPI leaving the market. Now I'm not sure it wasn't just slisk trying to corner the market.

My count is roughly 13,330 chips.

You will just end up like this looking for Mapes $1's :p You should simply sell these to me now. :cool: Better yet, I will trade my Terrible's for these - it looks like you need a few more Terrible's. :rolleyes:

Man if I find the barrel of Mapes 100s. I'm sure you would release a few 1s my way.

And all of that so beautifully displayed...on a craps layout. :eek:

:D

Seriously awesome haul, Slisk! Can't wait to get my hands on some of that, and very much looking forward to getting you those UB chips, too! Until then, safe travels...

TRK King's Crown NCV & blanks

...mill & label project or trade bait???

290 - KC NCV - Orange
150 - KC NCV - Signal Green
150 - KC NCV - Light Blue
100 - Tropicana Gold
100 - Gray

Mill those blues out for your mapes singles. You need about 50 more.

I thought I was done opening chipes! Look what the UPS man just brought!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any guesses?

Last edited:

Here are the Terrible's St. Joe's Primary numbers

200 - Mauve Roulette's - quarters
803 - .50s
2403 - 1s
1630 - 5s
1542 - 25s
821 - 100s
202 - 500s
100 - 1000s - relabels custom spotted RHC
10 - DBs
1 - cut card
20 - mint Roulettes 5 colors

Total St Joes Primary bank - $332,654.50

That's more than 6,600 chips. What are you going to do with all of those? I'm truly curious what you're planning for that massive a set.

That's more than 6,600 chips. What are you going to do with all of those? I'm truly curious what you're planning for that massive a set.

I think that could run Doc's game with Crazy and Crafty, plus about five more tables of the same characters (the thought of 6 Crazies makes me feel dizzy).

Congratulations on your big lottery win. I see you picked a couple chips to celebrate.....
I'd hate to know what you have spent on this haul.

you need a dedicated pr0n thread for those CPC customs.....

Terrible's St. Joe set is massive; had no idea you were shooting that big. Very likely the largest set in existence.

you need a dedicated pr0n thread for those CPC customs.....

Terrible's St. Joe set is massive; had no idea you were shooting that big. Very likely the largest set in existence.
Isn't there a listing of the original chip count received by Jim somewhere? I'd love to see the percentages of the total resale numbers...

Bookmarking this thread for whenever my wife says I have too many poker chips. Freaking incredible sir.

Well it can't be correct. With slisk having 2400+ of the $1s would mean there's less than 400 remaining. I think courage has atleast 400 plus everyone else.

I don't think that was the final count. Just what they had on hand before the others were cashed in.

It's been a fun two days. I haven't done a total chip count as I haven't had the time to show them all. I haven't got to the E&C, starburst, or MC quarters yet. Then there is the additions to the original Mark Twain primary set. Total Terribles are maybe 11K chips, 7600 STJ primary. The CPC custom pRon will come when I return in two weeks in its own thread. My plane leaves in 8 hours. Damn I don't want to go back!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom