The Gallery (1 Viewer)

How much of that did you have to google? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
If you knew it all off by heart I’m sending you a can of Irn Bru. @One Eyed Dollar can testify as to how good it is!!

No googling involved in that post! Just hold onto the Irn Bru until you guys get a Scotland destination meetup planned, and put me #1 on that Attendee List! I'd love to spend a week in your neck of the woods, meet new friends, tour distilleries, and play some cards. I'm hoping that Iceland was just the start of the PCF World Tour. I know some others would definitely work hard to make it: @k9dr @Poker Zombie @Mrs Poker Zombie @travelgirl @ekricket @moose etc....

No googling involved in that post! Just hold onto the Irn Bru until you guys get a Scotland destination meetup planned, and put me #1 on that Attendee List! I'd love to spend a week in your neck of the woods, meet new friends, tour distilleries, and play some cards. I'm hoping that Iceland was just the start of the PCF World Tour. I know some others would definitely work hard to make it: @k9dr @Poker Zombie @Mrs Poker Zombie @travelgirl @ekricket @moose etc....
In that case I owe you an Irn Bru... it would be great if you could make it here next year. I’ll send out another message on that thread over the next few days and see who’s interested.

How much to get the Trump PCA art? Can I pay $5 extra to give him a cell phone with Twitter?
The Recipient (BonScot) agrees to assign to the Company (Bon&BarrieMakeStuff) or its designee, all right, title, and interest in and to any and all inventions, original works of authorship, developments, concepts, improvements, designs, drawings, discoveries, algorithms, formulas, computer code, ideas, and trademarks. Nothing may be utilized without paying (in the form of chips) the Company.

Mr. @BonScot not only is your artwork thus far absolutely amazing, current and halarious! The true credit has to go to your efforts on your avatar. Every damn time I saw that pineapple with the kilt it literally made me laugh out loud, I know I'm behind and you have probably had it a while but that donkey is pure genius... I cant tell but is he also wearing a kilt? God the rest of us need to step up our game, and I hope this is only the beginning of the artwork, pure genius sir!! Fellow chipper Ben

Mr. @BonScot not only is your artwork thus far absolutely amazing, current and halarious! The true credit has to go to your efforts on your avatar. Every damn time I saw that pineapple with the kilt it literally made me laugh out loud, I know I'm behind and you have probably had it a while but that donkey is pure genius... I cant tell but is he also wearing a kilt? God the rest of us need to step up our game, and I hope this is only the beginning of the artwork, pure genius sir!! Fellow chipper Ben
This man knows his stuff :LOL: :laugh:

Scotland? Let's go.

Was just looking at an Iceland package that came in my mailbox.

Explore Iceland's top sights with this new package from Icelandair that includes roundtrip Toronto flights, three nights' accommodations and popular attractions for $879 per person.
Travel from Oct. 15, 2019 - March 28, 2020 -- prime season to view the northern lights -- and stay at the 4-star Icelandair Hotel Natura in Reykjavik. The package includes the following experiences:
  • Guided tour of the Golden Circle region to experience Iceland's most famous sights: Gullfoss waterfall, Thingvellir National Park and Geysir hot springs
  • A visit to the Blue Lagoon for a dip in the geothermal seawater baths

I was like, nah, did all that. :D
@Gunnar @k9dr @ekricket

Last edited:
This is the infamous keyboard warrior who started the whole scrub donkeys thing...

E3DBC669-A64D-4605-9BC8-D9853ECBD539.jpeg

There are plenty of @BonScot cutcards being made, including a BonScot never before seen exclusive. Most of these will be going out at no cost, and also will be splashing the pot at European meetup. We’ll make sure you get some.
Oh, @BarrieJ3 , sweet flower of PCF, how do we acquire some of these rarities of which you speak so fulsomely?

Oh, @BarrieJ3 , sweet flower of PCF, how do we acquire some of these rarities of which you speak so fulsomely?
I’ll probably up the order if possible at this point as additional pictures have been added.

Anyone that’s bought or sold with me will get one first, from there just everyone that’s asked or mentioned it.

Have you established the IP over in EMEA? I have the US taken care of, we may want to look at LATAM too.

My sister in law is an art professor and curator for the college studio. I wonder if we should send her the portfolio...
The IP is AOK. The EMEA is TBC but needs sorted ASAP. TY for DIY and sorting the USA. As far as LATAM you’ll need to be TCB and PDQ. Tell your SIL to PM me. TTFN.

I’ll probably up the order if possible at this point as additional pictures have been added.

Anyone that’s bought or sold with me will get one first, from there just everyone that’s asked or mentioned it.
How does one get in on this? Is there a thread?

Just like all the greats such as Rembrandt, Van Gogh, etc. my work wouldn’t be complete without a self portrait (and it has absolutely nothing to do with me being a complete egomaniac). And that’s a can of Irn Bru I’m holding in my right hand in case you were wondering...

979C43A7-00FD-4C67-9447-535930E88F80.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom