The Gallery

inca911

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How much of that did you have to google? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
If you knew it all off by heart I’m sending you a can of Irn Bru. @One Eyed Dollar can testify as to how good it is!!
No googling involved in that post! Just hold onto the Irn Bru until you guys get a Scotland destination meetup planned, and put me #1 on that Attendee List! I'd love to spend a week in your neck of the woods, meet new friends, tour distilleries, and play some cards. I'm hoping that Iceland was just the start of the PCF World Tour. I know some others would definitely work hard to make it: @k9dr @Poker Zombie @Mrs Poker Zombie @travelgirl @ekricket @moose etc....

BonScot

Flush
Reaction score
No googling involved in that post! Just hold onto the Irn Bru until you guys get a Scotland destination meetup planned, and put me #1 on that Attendee List! I'd love to spend a week in your neck of the woods, meet new friends, tour distilleries, and play some cards. I'm hoping that Iceland was just the start of the PCF World Tour. I know some others would definitely work hard to make it: @k9dr @Poker Zombie @Mrs Poker Zombie @travelgirl @ekricket @moose etc....
In that case I owe you an Irn Bru... it would be great if you could make it here next year. I’ll send out another message on that thread over the next few days and see who’s interested.

BarrieJ3

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How much to get the Trump PCA art? Can I pay $5 extra to give him a cell phone with Twitter?
The Recipient (BonScot) agrees to assign to the Company (Bon&BarrieMakeStuff) or its designee, all right, title, and interest in and to any and all inventions, original works of authorship, developments, concepts, improvements, designs, drawings, discoveries, algorithms, formulas, computer code, ideas, and trademarks. Nothing may be utilized without paying (in the form of chips) the Company.

Ben8257

Two Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mr. @BonScot not only is your artwork thus far absolutely amazing, current and halarious! The true credit has to go to your efforts on your avatar. Every damn time I saw that pineapple with the kilt it literally made me laugh out loud, I know I'm behind and you have probably had it a while but that donkey is pure genius... I cant tell but is he also wearing a kilt? God the rest of us need to step up our game, and I hope this is only the beginning of the artwork, pure genius sir!! Fellow chipper Ben

BonScot

Flush
Reaction score
Mr. @BonScot not only is your artwork thus far absolutely amazing, current and halarious! The true credit has to go to your efforts on your avatar. Every damn time I saw that pineapple with the kilt it literally made me laugh out loud, I know I'm behind and you have probably had it a while but that donkey is pure genius... I cant tell but is he also wearing a kilt? God the rest of us need to step up our game, and I hope this is only the beginning of the artwork, pure genius sir!! Fellow chipper Ben
This man knows his stuff :LOL: :laugh:

moose

Full House
Reaction score
Scotland? Let's go.

Was just looking at an Iceland package that came in my mailbox.

Explore Iceland's top sights with this new package from Icelandair that includes roundtrip Toronto flights, three nights' accommodations and popular attractions for $879 per person.
Travel from Oct. 15, 2019 - March 28, 2020 -- prime season to view the northern lights -- and stay at the 4-star Icelandair Hotel Natura in Reykjavik. The package includes the following experiences:
  • Guided tour of the Golden Circle region to experience Iceland's most famous sights: Gullfoss waterfall, Thingvellir National Park and Geysir hot springs
  • A visit to the Blue Lagoon for a dip in the geothermal seawater baths
I was like, nah, did all that. :D
@Gunnar @k9dr @ekricket

Last edited:
Top Bottom