The Flying Pig Poker Room: a CPC cash set. Looking for input! (3 Viewers)

If extra sample set is available, I'd love to add this set to my collection...

Great set! Looking forward to seeing pron!

Yes yes yes pick me, if extra sample set available, please lemme know

I ordered enough extras that I imagine most (if not all) who have expressed interest in samples so far will be able to get them.

I have 3 sets that were already dealt with as part of purchases/trades and one of those is out of the country, so once I send those out and figure out how the best way to get everything sent I'll officially contact people for confirmation that they still want one and payment.

Can't wait!

c2P8Ijt.gif

Need pr0n asap so that these can be included in the 2016 calendar nominations.....

UPS apparently tried to deliver today and missed me by about 5 minutes. They did not leave an InfoNotice. I called and got it scheduled to pick it up this evening at the UPS facility. They called my name out while I was there, I was on their list of expected packages, but it never showed up (after over an hour waiting). Apparently the driver didn't pull the package off. At the UPS center they said it would be available to pick up tomorrow morning but now the tracking says it is going to have an attempted delivery again. I guess I will see when I wake up if its on the truck or not.

Success! Chips are in my trunk. I'm at work still, though. Fished out 2 of each denomination to shuffle. I don't think I'll be oiling personally, after a very brief handling they already pop way more than fresh out of the box.

I had to drive to the UPS distribution center during my lunch break. Well worth it. They are hitting the table tonight!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom