The Flying Pig Poker Room: a CPC cash set. Looking for input! (2 Viewers)

I would love a sample set of these. This is one sweet set with an awesome inlay!

EDIT: I also like the quarter as is.:)

I'd love to get 2 sample sets if at all possible! These are fantastic.

I'll send out some PMs to the people that have posted here with sample interest once the chips arrive in a few months, shouldn't be a problem to accommodate.

I like ¼ pie, 3TA316, or ½ pie 2A12 for the 25¢.

upload_2015-5-9_21-16-51.png

upload_2015-5-9_20-59-50.png

upload_2015-5-9_21-15-42.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-5-9_20-47-32.png
    upload_2015-5-9_20-47-32.png
    100.3 KB · Views: 153
  • upload_2015-5-9_21-0-34.png
    upload_2015-5-9_21-0-34.png
    113.2 KB · Views: 144
  • upload_2015-5-9_21-9-59.png
    upload_2015-5-9_21-9-59.png
    116.8 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
I'd like to think it was along the lines of:

"When are you going to be able to make your own custom CPC set?"

"When pigs fly!

... Time passes...

"GUESS WHAT?!? "

So what is the idea behind the flying pig theme?

I have a LOT of pig stuff. Probably around 30 stuffed animals, decorative pillows, a small flying pig statue outside my front door, trivets, egg timers, bowls, plates, mugs, spoons, wall stuff, mail holder, cutting board, flash drives, etc. I've just always loved pigs. The first poker chip I ever had was a Wynn $8 Year of the Pig poker chip my uncle got for me. The Flying Pig also references a place I'll keep private, but it does conjure another important part of my life. Thanks for asking!

I've been looking for a sample set with a chip with imperial blue as a base color...circle square is a bonus. I'll be in for a sample set when they are available.

If you still have any I wouldn't mind a set of those pig samples flying my way too

PS. The quarter with 1:30 and 7:30 spots is lookin real good, I would have never thought of it but it really sets it off. Nicely played

I think 16 people have expressed interest in sample sets so far. I should have that many, but probably not too many more, depending on how many exactly get delivered. If I add-on eventually (likely) I'll make a thread beforehand so anyone that wants to can get one, but this time around I didn't want to put up the money for a ton of extra samples or deal with gathering the funds beforehand, so I apologize in advance if anyone that wants one isn't able to get one.

Very late to the party, but I would like to get on the list for a sample set - thanks.

Oh...I just figured you were a cop with a lead foot.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom