Tales from the Hitching Post (2 Viewers)

Wow Tom! You continue to build one of the greatest home game set ups out there! It has been a beautiful thing to watch over the past several years! Everything is SO well done! Congratulations! (You almost make me want to buy a house again... almost!)
I’m still sad I never got to play in the Redbelly Poker Room...

A little belated but we did the final table for the IDPL final table as an outdoor event and Max Taylor took the donkey. Max hit me on an early hand for about 3 million in chips and the early chip lead when he spiked a Queen on the river for his QQ to beat my KK. After that he never looked back and went all the way to glory.

A496E2E4-A28F-4284-AE4E-53137788F440.jpeg
4B994CC3-09F6-4AE0-90FB-C55194ABE708.jpeg
978E7AB7-28D8-405D-87A1-B5795BE46CD4.jpeg
03828823-5F86-4184-AB47-3B88D9029576.jpeg

What’s up everyone? I haven’t been posting or around really much at all partially because my work has started to consume me more and partially because poker has been largely a non entity in my life. That being said this week I sent out the emails to get the Iron Donkey Poker League rolling again this August and have reopened The Hitching Post for the first time in the better part of two years. I hope everyone is doing well and while I doubt I will be posting with the frequency I once did I look forward to sharing some poker stories again.

What’s up everyone? I haven’t been posting or around really much at all partially because my work has started to consume me more and partially because poker has been largely a non entity in my life. That being said this week I sent out the emails to get the Iron Donkey Poker League rolling again this August and have reopened The Hitching Post for the first time in the better part of two years. I hope everyone is doing well and while I doubt I will be posting with the frequency I once did I look forward to sharing some poker stories again.

IN!

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

LOL!!!!

Glad to see you're back in business, Tom! I miss the The Post. As we discussed a few times, maybe we can get together for a few nights of poker after the summer, here in MI or elsewhere... One can hope...
Yeah I’d like to revisit the Post, my shirt is ragged too, I need a new one. In for next SOP.

Welcome back Tree. I would love to come see the new look! Hope you and your family are doing well.
Absolutely David. With the ability to use outdoor space now regardless of weather the next big event will be more comfortable for everyone.

It's great to hear from you Tom! I was going through one of my chip storage cabinets last night and saw these which made me think about how you were doing. Welcome back brother!

PXL_20210529_145826720.jpg

Absolutely David. With the ability to use outdoor space now regardless of weather the next big event will be more comfortable for everyone.
I know I have not been able to attend the lsat couple of Shoo Outs but I definitely will not miss the next one! You are one of the best hosts and an all around good person. I would say put me on the list for the next Shoot Out!!!

...and hopefully you fixed the door lock on the restroom and still have a plunger handy! @Poker Zombie LOL

I know I have not been able to attend the lsat couple of Shoo Outs but I definitely will not miss the next one! You are one of the best hosts and an all around good person. I would say put me on the list for the next Shoot Out!!!

...and hopefully you fixed the door lock on the restroom and still have a plunger handy! @Poker Zombie LOL
I’m honestly not sure if you missed one? The last time I did it was 2019.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom