Tales from the Hitching Post (7 Viewers)

4 it is

F693B4C3-70CF-4572-BAEF-2C31DCC2C15A.jpeg

Full pictures will come later this week. I ordered something to help me take them that I want in before I get the shots.

This is a completely new custom set, not an add on and not a reprisal of an existing set. The inlays are also a completely new creation.

Full pictures will come later this week. I ordered something to help me take them that I want in before I get the shots.

This is a completely new custom set, not an add on and not a reprisal of an existing set. The inlays are also a completely new creation.
Such a tease. Love it. Can’t wait to see them all

If you're selling samples DIBS lol

Come on now, lets not litter this man's thread with requests for samples.

I mean I did work my tush off to get some Paymasters from two continents away, and am still working on completing my Hitching Post samples, have his meetup as the second one top from list to attend still, and have a tagline that says I need custom samples.....fuck it, I'm getting in line too!!

edit: written before seeing above post.

Hey Tom, Congrats on the new set. It should be another great set so I am looking forward to seeing it. I can't wait for this COVID to subside so I can get over to GA to come see The Post! Always a great time there and would love to see the remodel!
I pray that you, Melissa and the kids are doing well

Hey Tom, Congrats on the new set. It should be another great set so I am looking forward to seeing it. I can't wait for this COVID to subside so I can get over to GA to come see The Post! Always a great time there and would love to see the remodel!
I pray that you, Melissa and the kids are doing well
All good here David! Today would have been S@P VI in an alternate universe. Hopefully we all are having better days soon and I can have all the degenerates come back to crash my place.

It’s the high roller scrown set correct?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom