Tales from the Hitching Post (4 Viewers)

Iron Donkey Poker League

IMG_6246.JPG
IMG_6247.JPG
IMG_6248.JPG
IMG_6250.JPG
IMG_6251.JPG

Clermonts in play at the cash game

IMG_6249.JPG
IMG_6252.JPG

Gotta let the fish win sometimes or he never comes back. Thanks for the game, Tom!

So you were 17% to win when stacks shipped five times at final table or did you just luckbox a huge multiway pot and crush souls? Please tell me you shipped with J7o and got snap-called by AQ, 77, AK, and 99 and smashed.

So you were 17% to win when stacks shipped five times at final table or did you just luckbox a huge multiway pot and crush souls? Please tell me you shipped with J7o and got snap-called by AQ, 77, AK, and 99 and smashed.

Very much a donk binkfest. But the final hand I had way more than 17%.

9GJSxKr.jpg

In my defense I had the 2:1 chiplead and he was 15 bbs effective. Wasnt psyched to see a zero heart flop but I was live to a 6 (gutshot) and 8 on the river. Snowman came in.

Police Officer: So you're saying someone broke in while you were on vacation, but they didn't take anything?

Tom: That is correct. But they did leave 2 bottles of excellent bourbons, partially consumed of course.

Police Officer: Did they vandalize anything?

Tom: No, in fact they cleaned some stuff up, and left a few bucks in case they missed anything.

Police Officer: So why are you saying it was a crime?

Because I wanted to be here too!

In lieu of the Shootout at The Post, I should really try to make it to one of those other games, Tom... Not sure I can spend a whole year without my ATL fix...
I’d do an invite only game, but I can think of probably at least 30 people on here who would be mad at me if they weren’t on the invite list. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom