Tales from the Hitching Post (3 Viewers)

Technically he still could. I believe I own my own car. LOL ;)
Do it Liz.

IMG_5911.GIF

I assume the holdem is still limited to 2 hold cards, so it's more like Super Holdaha.

Is there a 8 or better qualifier on the Low?

Yes, Pineapple. Super hold em would allow using all three top cards to make a hand vs only 2. You could easily play a super HE variant though

Another variant is to have the dual-purpose center card exposed for all to see. :sneaky:

So....... fold pre with no ace? Or just put a high pair up top with four low cards elsewhere?

Looks like a great game.

At second glance, I'm not sure exposing an ace is always gonna be the optimum play. :)

Tom, Thanks for the food and hospitality. Great night of cash with great people and great players.

Just gotta chime in and say those $2 chips are gorgeous. What background color did you use for the inlay? It has a cool old paper look to it.

Just gotta chime in and say those $2 chips are gorgeous. What background color did you use for the inlay? It has a cool old paper look to it.
I don't really know what color you would call the background (J5 did the design.) You have the right idea though. When I was designing the chip I sent J5 a browning wanted poster as an indication of what I was thinking of.

Love this thread! Amazing card room, and material!

However, it's really unfortunate that the first half or so is laden with broken photobucket links. Feels like part of the group lore has been lost. :(

Love this thread! Amazing card room, and material!

However, it's really unfortunate that the first half or so is laden with broken photobucket links. Feels like part of the group lore has been lost. :(
Yeah Photobucket screwed me. I still have these photos on there, I just have to decide if I'm willing to take the time to leaf through them and attach them myself.

Dammit, now I gotta bust out of the tourney early to get into the cash game.

Well, not that this would speed it up any, it is a naturally occurring phenomenon.

Count me in!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom