Tales from the Hitching Post (5 Viewers)

Chip leader at the final table. I knew some day all my bad play would pay off.

IMG_5711.JPG

Gotta make it to one of your meetups... that poker room is insane.

The wife is taking the kids out of town next week and leaving me home alone. Throwing a little game with both a NLHE table and a $4/$8 mixed limit table on Saturday if any known (by me) PCF regulars want to attend.

I will be smoking some pork belly burnt ends as well.

Throwing the bat signal out to semi close degenerates

@Poker Zombie @Mrs Poker Zombie @Ben

Last edited:
The wife is taking the kids out of town next week and leaving me home alone. Throwing a little game with both a NLHE table and a $4/$8 mixed limit table on Saturday if any known (by me) PCF regulars want to attend.

Damn it. Just about any other weekend and I'd have booked my flight already :(

(n) :thumbsdown: Would totally love to, but PZ works Saturday.

Crap, if I'd given you advance notice would it have made a difference?

Not for this weekend. My mother is getting married on Sunday and we've got 6 house guests arriving towards the end of the week, including my sisters fiancé who no one in the family has met yet. On top of that's, Jen's got her reconstruction surgery in less than 48 hours. So no amount of advanced warning would have helped for this weekend :)

Doubtful. WCB is the week following and it's a pretty safe assumption I will be working my ass off that weekend in preparation to be able to leave town. If by some miracle the workload is lighter than expected, there might be a chance. ;)

Doubtful. WCB is the week following and it's a pretty safe assumption I will be working my ass off that weekend in preparation to be able to leave town. If by some miracle the workload is lighter than expected, there might be a chance. ;)
No sweat, good luck at WCB!

Going whole hog (well belly at least) for the game tonight.

I love the smell of smoke in the morning. Smells like victory.
Going to need to see the "after" shot of these; also what did you use for the rub?

It's a good thing I'm working tonight - otherwise you'd have an unexpected guest from Nashville heading your way right now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom