Take my Money! (1 Viewer)

Lot going on all at once.

I had a friend invite himself over for the game. I got a phone call as he was leaving from a work associate who locked himself out of his truck without his winter jacket.

It is 20 degrees here with 15mph winds.

I checked in and responded in a hurry. Realized afterwards I may not have made myself clear. -- Thnx.

Looking forward to the Super Bowl!

I’ll take TB in the Super Bowl for $20 straight up with any 5 of you Brady haters. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Doesn’t matter if it’s ball pressure or watching your teams practices from secret taped videos, the guy finds away to win. You’ve got to admire it.:rolleyes: I personally love TBs never quit attitude. So I’ve got $100 to split with the first 5 of you who want action. TB12 7 time Super Bowl champ, come get some!:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I’ll take TB in the Super Bowl for $20 straight up with any 5 of you Brady haters. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Doesn’t matter if it’s ball pressure or watching your teams practices from secret taped videos, the guy finds away to win. You’ve got to admire it.:rolleyes: I personally love TBs never quit attitude. So I’ve got $100 to split with the first 5 of you who want action. TB12 7 time Super Bowl champ, come get some!:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I’m in if it’s the Chiefs

I’m in if it’s the Chiefs
Got you down. Looks like it’s going that way. Any other haters out there?? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: 4 spots left.
1611540088491.gif

Was never a big fan of the pats, but Brady is very good at what he does. He plays well and it's always a pleasure to watch him do his thing on the field, regardless of the team
Die hard Montana fan. Ill
Crown a new GOAT if he can pull
This off. What a machine.

GO SAN DIEGO CHARGERS LOL

I don't really bet on sports either. Had to stand up for our Chiefs though! I'm no football expert, but they've definitely energized the city the last few years. They are fun to watch. Should be a great game. If I didn't live in KC, I wouldn't bet against Brady either.

I don't really bet on sports either. Had to stand up for our Chiefs though! I'm no football expert, but they've definitely energized the city the last few years. They are fun to watch. Should be a great game. If I didn't live in KC, I wouldn't bet against Brady either.
KC is a great town, I’ve stopped in a few times over the years on my road trips out west. Enjoyed some awesome BBQ at Joe’s and had some of the best dumplings ever at Blue Koi.
I always recommend either place to anyone I know that’s going to be passing through.

You are a man with great taste! (Or at least great intel on awesome places to eat) Joe's is an amazing spot. Joe's and Q39 are the 2 BBQ spots I tell everyone they have to try when they are here. If the Bucs can pull off the upset I'm happy to pay up in slabs.:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom