Take my Money! (1 Viewer)

I mean he had his shirt stretched out like 20 ft across the field lol

Green bay likes lots of extra players on the field

Had to make it interesting. Lol

That 4th and goal was a no brainer in my opinion. How do you not go for that with 2:30 left? Terrible play call there.

Id be down for a small super bowl bet if anyone is interested. I dont care who the opponent is ill take tom Brady.

That 4th and goal was a no brainer in my opinion. How do you not go for that with 2:30 left? Terrible play call there.
I really don't understand that... why just why? Lol I mean I was rooting for TB anyway but still as a coach, a team, and a player that was all around dumb

I really don't understand that... why just why? Lol I mean I was rooting for TB anyway but still as a coach, a team, and a player that was all around dumb

Agree. Im rooting for tb two reasons. Tom Brady (im from Maine originally so defacto pats fan), and Ndamukong Suh (nebraska alum).

Agree. Im rooting for tb two reasons. Tom Brady (im from Maine originally so defacto pats fan), and Ndamukong Suh (nebraska alum).
Was never a big fan of the pats, but Brady is very good at what he does. He plays well and it's always a pleasure to watch him do his thing on the field, regardless of the team

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom