NoVA chippers: where to live (2 Viewers)

it really depends on your budget and what you are looking for. I lived in NoVA for ~15 years, and just moved to TX ~ 3 years ago.

If you want traditional city then DC (Adams Morgan yes, Dupont Circle…maybe) there’s also Arlington, Rosslyn, etc. (I’m personally not an huge fan of Rosslyn). All of which have good metro access.

Once you’re out in the more suburban areas, the metro access gets more sparse and driving to the metro station can suck, a lot. Driving in the DMV just sucks period - lol.

There’s also the Reston area around the Reston Town Center which is a bit newer, close to McLean, but not really “city”. It has metro and stuff to do, and close to DC via metro, etc.

There’s also Tysons, which is more of an upscale’ish business district more than true “city living”.

If I were looking for the DC experience, I’d probably go Adams Morgan or Arlington.

@warma - I forgot about Ballston, good call.

Last edited:
I play any game, NLH, PLO, mixed, and stakes from 0.05/0.10 to 1/3, not picky at all!
He ain't lying!!! Probably the least maintenance of any player that's played at my place too. Just make sure there's a Taco Bell or other suitable eatery nearby if you want him to stay past midnight. Oh & if there's a Q on the board you're probably behind if you can't beat a pair of queens...

The latest Washingtonian is the Best of Washington 2023 edition. You can nab a digital version if you want.

I also has a Happy Hour section and focuses on the Capitol Riverfront area (which includes the Navy Yard / Nats Park area noted above).

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom