Table Builder Links

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Reaction score

djarum1

Sitting Out
Reaction score
Also, I'd be interested to know if anyone has built their own from scratch. I'll dig around, see what I can find.

krafticus

Full House
Reaction score
Also, I'd be interested to know if anyone has built their own from scratch. I'll dig around, see what I can find.
There are a lot of links out there on how to do one yourself. if you don't want over-the-top fancy, they aren't that difficult to make. I've made 4 to date, and will start my 5th this summer.

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I've built numerous from scratch. Building from raw materials is the way to go.

Phantom

Flush
Reaction score
I have just sent them this so they can get on that tartan design :)

00z0z_bZxcXeeG8x1_600x450.jpg

Turk187

Sitting Out
Reaction score
is there an updated list of table makers. Seems like the last movement was in December for a company in Scotland. And, the website for RC Poker Tables appears to be compromised

Williak7

High Hand
Reaction score
I would definitely add Jarque's tables.
He's French and delivery might be a killer pricewise, but he's an incredible craftsman.
http://tables-de-poker.fr/
Here's his work on my table.
Wish I could speak French ... can’t see anywhere on the site to change the language :( the site looks really cool though and the tables look very good ! I need a couple of custom cloths made and going to see if Tony can sort me out when he comes back off holiday. But if any other custom cloth makers out there want to help out I’m ready.

DoubleEagle

Flush
Reaction score
These are links to some table builder websites. I have no affiliation with any of them. It is just a resource for those who rather have a table built.

If you know of others who should be on the list, just let me know. Thx
@Irish has been building awesome tables for many years also.

sheikh617

Pair
Reaction score
I'm currently having one built from Keith at K and J. URL is below. There is another member on here who has a pretty beautiful Green Bay Packers themed table that he had built from K and J as well. I'll be able to post pictures on a separate thread in about 5 weeks.

kandjpokertables.com

Top Bottom