Table Builder Links (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
These are links to some table builder websites. I have no affiliation with any of them. It is just a resource for those who rather have a table built.

If you know of others who should be on the list, just let me know. Thx

Last edited:
Also, I'd be interested to know if anyone has built their own from scratch. I'll dig around, see what I can find.

Also, I'd be interested to know if anyone has built their own from scratch. I'll dig around, see what I can find.

There are a lot of links out there on how to do one yourself. if you don't want over-the-top fancy, they aren't that difficult to make. I've made 4 to date, and will start my 5th this summer.

I've built numerous from scratch. Building from raw materials is the way to go.

I have just sent them this so they can get on that tartan design :)

00z0z_bZxcXeeG8x1_600x450.jpg

is there an updated list of table makers. Seems like the last movement was in December for a company in Scotland. And, the website for RC Poker Tables appears to be compromised

I would definitely add Jarque's tables.
He's French and delivery might be a killer pricewise, but he's an incredible craftsman.
http://tables-de-poker.fr/
Here's his work on my table.
Wish I could speak French ... can’t see anywhere on the site to change the language :( the site looks really cool though and the tables look very good ! I need a couple of custom cloths made and going to see if Tony can sort me out when he comes back off holiday. But if any other custom cloth makers out there want to help out I’m ready.

These are links to some table builder websites. I have no affiliation with any of them. It is just a resource for those who rather have a table built.

If you know of others who should be on the list, just let me know. Thx
@Irish has been building awesome tables for many years also.

I'm currently having one built from Keith at K and J. URL is below. There is another member on here who has a pretty beautiful Green Bay Packers themed table that he had built from K and J as well. I'll be able to post pictures on a separate thread in about 5 weeks.

kandjpokertables.com

Pharaohusa.com. Based out of Glendale, CA. All custom American made round and oval poker tables, blackjack, craps, roulette, and pool.

Just saw this thread.

I'd avoid big slik. I bought a table from them. It cost a hell of alot of money. It looks nice upon first glance, but they cut corners and used shitty subpar materials.

These clowns used OSB on my table. And cheap carpet underlay for the playing foam. I wouldn't have known if I hadn't installed my Shuffletech. The bottom of the table has a thin sheet of MDF to hide the OSB.

They used multiple pieces for the decorative light channel that covers the lighted raised rail. It's like 4 pieces. There's one piece that's literally like 2 inches long. How much would 1 continuous length have cost vs using scraps for mine?

I chose a built in chip tray. Part of the frame used to attach it to the table was super warped. It was curved about 20 degrees from one end to the other. I'm talking about a maybe a 24" length of 1/2"x3" wood. Why the hell would you use something so damn warped? How much did they save by using a scrap of wood like that?

Also, I chose two metal pedestal bases for the table. It was wobbly as hell. You could literally rock the table from side to side with a light push of 1 finger. I had to order table legs from another builder.

I paid over $500 on shipping alone.

These guys are clowns. Fuck them. They shouldn't be on this list to bilk other people.

I just meant someone who sells bases.

I’d of course just love to buy a full table from you but your stuff is a bit too high end for me. I’m looking for basic semi circle or circular pedestals that I can slap on a table purchased locally.

There are a lot of links out there on how to do one yourself. if you don't want over-the-top fancy, they aren't that difficult to make. I've made 4 to date, and will start my 5th this summer.
How big of a cloth do you use and a y specific brands? Do you still have some of these links? I'm looking at building my own also.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom