Sweet set of legs? (1 Viewer)

72o

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
OK perverts now that I have your attention, :LOL: :laugh: I am currently ordering supplies for my table build and remembered people using the Rockler folding table legs. There have been some really good reviews and some reviews where people say they kind of squeak or something and expected more. But anyway, I love the look and ordered a set today and wanted to pass this along.

It seems that Rockler oversold these legs and they are now $30 off. So $75 for the set of legs (originally $104). AND if you sign up for emails, you get free shipping. Seems like a solid deal for under $80 (tax included) and wanted to pass the info. along.

The bad, I guess, is it is oversold until 3/17. Not sure if that means that's when they get the next shipment in but if you are not in a huge rush for the legs, then seems like a great deal.

*EDIT* These are back in stock as of 3/20 and are still at the $75 price point.

Capture.JPG

image1.JPG

Last edited:
I have a set and love them. @MrBo solid legs for the blue table. If you order them, I'll pay half since those existing legs. Well. Suck

Reactions: 72o
I have the same legs on one of my tables and they are solid. Ordered mine on Amazon so free shipping.
Oh when they're in stock, they sell through Amazon? I didn't see them currently there.

I have them on my Amazon wish list, but they are currently unavailable. They come in and out of stock on a regular basis.

I like that they are narrow so players aren't as likely to hit their knees on them. And they are much more stylish than most of the folding legs I have found.

I have a set and love them. @MrBo solid legs for the blue table. If you order them, I'll pay half since those existing legs. Well. Suck

Thanks for thinking of me. Long term goal is still to find a nice double pedestal to replace the squeakers, then get a 2nd nicer table, then maybe get a pair of these. Oh and also buy a new house... that's #1 right now actually.

The Rockler legs, I can attest, are perfect. Look great, aren't in the way , are sturdy as hell and provide the ability to fold them and store your poker table away. That's having your cake and eating it too.

I'm assuming I worry too much but the 22 3/4" leg spread isn't too narrow for a 48" wide table? Just curious and wanted to ask before I order a pair.

I'm assuming I worry too much but the 22 3/4" leg spread isn't too narrow for a 48" wide table? Just curious and wanted to ask before I order a pair.
Here's a picture with legs installed that I stole from @MatB 's table build thread. I haven't installed mine yet but I believe this is what most people are using?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX.jpg

Oh and BTW, these are now back in stock for those who are interested.

Mine arrived today, but I don't have all the parts yet and don't know when I'm going to get them.
I'm assuming you are talking about the rest of the parts for the table and not that they sent you an incomplete set of legs right?

Mine are arriving today as well.

I'm assuming you are talking about the rest of the parts for the table and not that they sent you an incomplete set of legs right?

Mine are arriving today as well.

Yeah sorry. The rest of the parts for the table. And most of the parts I do have I realized I'm probably not gonna use. I have a rack and two drop boxes I decided I'm going to install separately onto some kind of cart. As of today that means I only have legs and felt. Gotta put an order in for foam and I know a carpenter I'm going to get the wood from. Cup holders are easy.

You can get free shipping on orders over $35 from Rockler if you sign up for their email list.

On two of my 3 tables (one has permanent legs). A+

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom