Gorilla Gaming Legs - WTF (1 Viewer)

bergs

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Am I just a full retard or is this busted?

I can’t open the legs. Both of them come out this far and then something is stopping them. I’ve pulled hard - very hard - and they won’t open. Are these just not like standard folding legs?

I moved this table cross country as is, it was well protected and didn’t appear damaged but this is first time trying to set it up since I moved.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 200
Is there a lock-tab. I assume you never folded them up in MA? I don’t have any gorilla products

I see nothing else that would 'stop' movement in the assembly other than that screw - does the black bolt, not also attach the 'cross-connect'?

it would have to be fully removed to open the legs, but that's weird if you didn't put it in to stop the legs opening when moving.

Send me your address.

Gorilla has to put something on their website about this. I can’t be the worlds only fucking retard that couldn’t figure this out.
It is a bit awkward, happens to me as well - just seen this thread, though I think you are good now.

Don't remove that bolt. If there's 2 bolts , then yes it is bolted in the lock position. Otherwise it's just jammed

You have to push down the part with the bolt towards the table, then pull the legs out. If that part is too far out, then it gets jammed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom