Swedish Poker Pro Martin Jacobson Wins World Series of Poker Main Event and $10 Milli (1 Viewer)

Poker News

Full House
Reaction score
Card Player’s 2014 WSOP coverage is sponsored by CarbonPoker. The 2014 World Series of Poker main event champion is 27-year-old Swedish poker pro Martin Jacobson, who earned his first career ...

More...

Yes, thank you CardPlayer for spoiling the past three nights of DVR'ing with one unnecessary thread title. Oh well, I figured this was bound to happen before I actually got the chance to watch however many hours of final table play there was.

I loved his table presence....No hat, no hoodie, no sunglasses, no long intimidating stares, no slicked back hair like those other tools at the table. Just poker. And he ouplayed and outlasted all of them. Well done.

Yes, thank you CardPlayer for spoiling the past three nights of DVR'ing with one unnecessary thread title. Oh well, I figured this was bound to happen before I actually got the chance to watch however many hours of final table play there was.

same here... don't put spoilers in titles!!!!!

I stayed away from here and CT the past two days and thankfully didn't accidently see the results anywhere. Watched the entire 300 plus hands and just finished watching. This FT was amazing and the play was spectacularly excellent. No suck outs, no donk play, and a clinic in poker as a skill when played like this.

YGBFKM!!!

Sweet. Glad I saw this, who wanted to watch it unfold when you can just stumble across some random post? Anyone want to tell me how LOST ends so I don't have to watch the rest of it on Netflix?

I stayed away from here and CT the past two days and thankfully didn't accidently see the results anywhere. Watched the entire 300 plus hands and just finished watching. This FT was amazing and the play was spectacularly excellent. No suck outs, no donk play, and a clinic in poker as a skill when played like this.

I agree. When it got down to 3, Jacobson was the best player IMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom