SWEAT - SUPER BOWL COIN FLIP WAGER - TIGER FRAC RACKS (1 Viewer)

images (17).jpeg

Alright alright. I had prewritten response whether I won or loss. Lol I knew I wouldn't want to take the time to write anything.

tails.gif

Like a cat, it appears I have 9 one times. This girl is on fire.

I appreciate all the contestants and everyone that considered jumping in, we definitely had some fun with it! Luckily I’m not the only winner as we had a secondary competition and some other folks will be receiving tigers as well.

I appreciate the gambol @joeyshin and @pokrgeek21. Either way, it was a sickening bet, which is half the fun!

Now I just need to go win some SB squares and pick up some custom samples…..

Alright alright. I had prewritten response whether I won or loss. Lol I knew I wouldn't want to take the time to write anything.

View attachment 1079547

Like a cat, it appears I have 9 one times. This girl is on fire.

I appreciate all the contestants and everyone that considered jumping in, we definitely had some fun with it! Luckily I’m not the only winner as we had a secondary competition and some other folks will be receiving tigers as well.

I appreciate the gambol @joeyshin and @pokrgeek21. Either way, it was a sickening bet, which is half the fun!

Now I just need to go win some SB squares and pick up some custom samples…..
Dibs any extra secondary fracs

This was the one year I was super interested in seeing the coin flip. Congrats @BarrieJ3

Just now found the new thread lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom