SOLD Tiger Palace Primary 25 cent ( 0.25) Rack AND $25 x 4 barrels. Oh MY! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My how things change.

In both. (Back in). Thank you.

stewie-griffin.gif

Ok.

Alright folks!

The Finals list has been determined. Just skip to the list if you want, the next part is optional and is going to be a refresher of the boring but technical, complicated, and provably fair way the lists were determined.

The semi-finals list were ordered in a first come first serve basis, except for a few (cough @liftapint cough :p) who removed their name and then later put it back on, so they moved down the list. There should be a paper trail of everyone entering by looking at the replies of this thread if you really want to get into the weeds. I randomized the list and the first 16 are in the Finals.

If you like, you can recreate the finals list yourself using the method I used:
  1. Go to https://www.random.org/lists/?mode=advanced
    Yes, Advanced mode. The only mode for connoisseurs of convoluted.™
  2. Copy and paste in the list names, one per line
  3. In "Part 3" at the bottom, use "Use pregenerated randomization based on persistent identifier"
  4. The identifiers I used were a predetermined word (which only I knew) and the number of entries for that list (which I had no way of knowing).
    You can see the identifiers for each list below
  5. In "Part 4" click the randomize button and select the first 16 names

Tomorrow you will be able to check to see who actually won the right to purchase by checking the last digit of the hash of the Ethereum blocks:
For the 25¢ rack, block number 16520000
For the 4 barrels of $25, block number 16520100
The links above will automatically update to show the hash after the countdown ends. When the the countdown ends, click on the "click to see more" expander link at the bottom and then you can see the hash. Compare the very last digit and see who won!

Finals List - one person from each list will get to purchase the chips.​

25¢ Rack
Pregenerated randomization based on persistent identifier: Tiger80
0Skagglio
1jahmot
2DMack
3mistahclean
4moechar
5mike32
6biggantt
7johnjohn
8Poker4ever
9djmarc
axdan
barch3r
cmburnznj
drustycheerio
eEthan
fdetroitdad

4 barrels $25
Pregenerated randomization based on persistent identifier: Chips63
0DMack
1Stackme
2FordPickup92
3wonderpuddle
4arch3r
5dkellerd
6doublebooyah85
7auto
8greenchip
9bluegill
aliftapint
bChile85
ctoothpic
dSuited Connector
eNewenne
fOfficerLovejoy

Sorry coming to my own party late. (I feel under the weather).

This was the best way someone could have won this! Seriously, I'm feeling bad this morning, but that brought a huge smile to my face.

LOL. Man I didn’t even know there was directions. I just entered and closed my eyes ever since
And this is why it was so complicated... for me!
All anyone has to do was say they're "in." I do the difficult part.

But, since this is a provably fair way to pick, anyone could check on my behalf. Like this...
0x5c39e08122e76e9b23710e5c58498e4895e103dcbb9676854b8f48524670ffe4
This is the hash for the 25¢ rack. The last digit is: "4" and that was @moechar number. Congrats. Hang tight for a PM from me.

And now for the four barrels of $25 chips...
0x1513ccb5ce54826e59aafaa1f20fbace2c8a503339434a8967d2c545685b62a2

Looks like 2 for the $25
Maybe
@HaRDHouSeiNC is correct. The last digit is 2 and that is @FordPickup92 number. Congrats. Expect a PM from me.

Despite this being confusing and convoluted, I hope everyone had fun entering. I had fun hosting it.

Thank you to everyone that entered!

Cool deal overall. I had a thread awhile back on how best to do a giveaway that can be proven to be aboveboard, and nothing quite met that standard.

So kudos to you Carnth on figure that out!

In other news, if Chippers have returned to the forum enough to join in contests or giveaways, does that mean the rest of us can resume as well and it's not too soon to joke? Asking for a friend, as she apparently blocked me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom