SOLD Tiger Palace Primary 25 cent ( 0.25) Rack AND $25 x 4 barrels. Oh MY! (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that just about everyone that wants these Tiger Palace chips are already "in" but here's a bump anyway.

Thanks to everyone who @ people to get in here.

I also found a way to make the the semifinals -> finals list also provably fair. On Random.org , I will use "Advanced" controls and use "pre generated randomization base on a persistent identifier."

This should allow anyone to go to random.org, type in the same list, and use the same "identifier" to get the same results that I get to make the finals list.

I will be using a word that I will keep secret for now and add up the number of entries in that particular list as the "identifier."

Example:
Screenshot_20230127_163453_Chrome.jpg

I won't know that exact number of entries until after the deadline, so the number part of the "identifier" is unknown to me.

Once again, much more complicated than it needs to be, but very easy to enter. You only need to just reply "in" and I'll take care of the rest.

I'm doing this to make that this is as fair as possible.

I will retract my participation.
I no longer need these denoms, and don't want to try to grab them just as trade bait.
Someone who wants them for their set should get them!

Please remove my name from both. Thanks!

Understood, and done.

I will retract my participation.
I no longer need these denoms, and don't want to try to grab them just as trade bait.
Someone who wants them for their set should get them!

Please remove my name from both. Thanks!
Ditto. I’m all filled up on $25s. Cheers!

You are setting a steep precedent for the resale of tiger chips. ! I expect all tiger resales to thus employ the same stringent equality protocols. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom