SWEAT - SUPER BOWL COIN FLIP WAGER - TIGER FRAC RACKS (2 Viewers)

BarrieJ3

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
A New Level Of Degeneracy - Come Sweat with Us

Participants
: @joeyshin @BarrieJ3 @pokrgeek21

At Risk: 1 Rack of Tiger Palace Primary .25
Wager: If Heads, @pokrgeek21 receives FREE rack. If Tails, @BarrieJ3 receives FREE rack.

Still to be determined: Does @pokrgeek21 want to run pure flip, no payment? ITS BEEN DETERMINED HES IN FOR REAL FLIP!

1454.jpg

At Risk: 1 Rack of Tiger Palace Secondary .25
Wager: If Heads, @joeyshin receives FREE rack. If Tails, @BarrieJ3 receives FREE rack. Loser to pay shipping.

1466.jpg

Please, feel free to discuss this below. Berate the participants. Thrive in their anguish as they await their fate. And yes, when I lose TWO racks of Tigers that I so sought out, I will delete this thread, take my ball, and go home.

I can't say good luck @joeyshin @pokrgeek21, but I will enjoy this sickening feeling and ridiculous wager with you. To all of us!

Last edited:
I might have to put something on the coin flip to get in on the degeneracy. GL to the participants

I
Hmmmmm.....so to evenly hedge, I just need to find someone willing to take a $1400 bet on the coin flip

So your saying I could bet one ETH on tails?
$700 coin flip on a forum? Y'all are crazy, I get nervous going all in with pocket rockets in a 1/2 game.

Anyways, whoever wins should look for a double or nothing opportunity with someone who has 2 racks.
Or more

$700 coin flip on a forum? Y'all are crazy, I get nervous going all in with pocket rockets in a 1/2 game.

Anyways, whoever wins should look for a double or nothing opportunity with someone who has 2 racks.
This is bananas for me lol, trust me. I would NEVER and haven't to date in my lifetime made a bet of this much $.

Sunken cost though. This is the first time I've ever participated in a NAGB, generally, I cannot and/or choose not to participate. Can't really use the chips I have as is, so if I lose, doesn't change anything. If I win, then hey I got a set at a discount!

Great avatar. My friends and I use that picture in our chats all the time lol.

*Edit* - Barrie you're a nut and I love it. Degen on please.

This is bananas for me lol, trust me. I would NEVER and haven't to date in my lifetime made a bet of this much $.

Sunken cost though. This is the first time I've ever participated in a NAGB, generally, I cannot and/or choose not to participate. Can't really use the chips I have as is, so if I lose, doesn't change anything. If I win, then hey I got a set at a discount!

Yeah I’m not much of a gambler either and I can’t really spend any more money on chips, but I can lose some so the straight flip is more appealing than winning and having to spend $$

Put up 1 ETH that’s 1675 right now and I’m down
My wallet is ready don’t wana bet anything in $$

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom