Found NEW Rack of SECONDARY Tiger Palace .25s - Super Bowl Coin Flip Action (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarrieJ3

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 95.5%
63   3   1
A love story as old as time. I have a rack of Tiger Palace secondary .25 chips. I would like more, as I can't use just one rack. Unfortunately, not a lot of Tiger chip movement.

So, I'd like to wager my rack against yours, using the Super Bowl coin flip. If the coin is Heads, I get to buy your rack at original Tiger pricing, $700. If the coin is Tails, you get my rack at same price, $700.

AFD1B445-E568-4991-B2F4-0B8864916823.jpeg

May the odds be ever in your favor.

Just in case you're wondering "why". I'm trying to get some movement on Tigers as there doesn't seem to be much happening with secondary .25s.

I would die for 3 racks, but 2 racks can be manageable. Just need a 2nd rack, one doesn't work.

So I'm here, asking by the luck of the gods to win the right to buy your rack. And, in return, offering the ability to win the right to buy mine.

If instead you have a rack of these secondary .25s and want something else, or CASH, please let me know.

You're supposed to post this before selling a bunch of good shit! :LOL: :laugh:

GL
You’re not wrong! But I hate trade bait with a passion. *not for other people*, but for me, if I can’t use it it goes to people that can.

Plus with everyone paying outrageous Tiger prices privately and wanting to follow the suppliers requests, this seems to be the only way to coax out a rack.

This is the Barrie way.
Personally I think it’s sad that the Barrie way isn’t more popular.

E92F8A68-7440-4C27-B3C9-88010EDA2BC0.gif

dang with the last flip i was thinking "i'd do this for secondary rack"...but now...i dunno if i want to lose mine..Lol.

I'll do it if I can have Heads....i know you're ending up with 2 racks anyways.....trying to play both sides of the fields.... I'll take Heads...so you end up with 4 racks of none

Players at my game all know how I do all-ins. You can pick how many times you want to run it, but there has to be bloodshed. 1, 3, 5, etc. The most we've ever run it was 7 times.

There will be blood. Amirite @local chippers? Man. I was setting it up so that at least I would get 2 racks, but I didn't know which. And you're sitting here telling me I get all 4 or 0.

Players at my game all know how I do all-ins. You can pick how many times you want to run it, but there has to be bloodshed. 1, 3, 5, etc. The most we've ever run it was 7 times.

There will be blood. Amirite @local chippers? Man. I was setting it up so that at least I would get 2 racks, but I didn't know which. And you're sitting here telling me I get all 4 or 0.

Yup. You don’t have much to lose since you just want 2 racks of either. But we have more to lose since we’ll end up with none.

So if you take tails on both it raises stakes on you.

I’m gunna need more Doritos…

Yup. You don’t have much to lose since you just want 2 racks of either. But we have more to lose since we’ll end up with none.

So if you take tails on both it raises stakes on you.
Lol I'm someone just looking to get movement going. Why raise the stakes on me?! I can dig. Strap in babe, we're going on an adventure together.

I’m scared Hahha. But I’m good. I have the rack of secondary fracs and I’m taking heads

I’m scared Hahha. But I’m good. I have the rack of secondary fracs and I’m taking heads
Lol I have a small amount of nausea, but I'm excited. I'll create a watch thread for us this evening. If nothing else, we'll all be watching the SB pregame festivities now!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom