Supporting Member Tier Added (5 Viewers)

Is there a way to 'gift' someone 'Supporting Member' status if they are currently not a 'Supporting Member'?

Is there a way to 'gift' someone 'Supporting Member' status if they are currently not a 'Supporting Member'?
There was a way to automatically do it a while back, but the 3rd party addon had bugs and the developer support was practically non-existent so I removed it.

Just got my reminder email! Woohoo! The system works! Now I don't need to worry about losing all my PM folders.

It’s my anniversary with the Poker Chip Forum. I’m one lucky guy, thanks @Tommy
CF3D7338-5D70-4275-ABE1-9C131FFD89F9.jpeg

Tommy - seems the Paypal on-click automation is not functioning properly. Unable to complete the payment.

Tommy - seems the Paypal on-click automation is not functioning properly. Unable to complete the payment.

Hello. Thanks for wanting to be a supporting member. It appears to be an ongoing issue with PayPal that started yesterday. The last update that I read says they are working on it.

Again, thank you all for being a supporting member. It is very much appreciated.

Mine auto-renewed this year. Must be a setting somewhere already.
That's weird because auto-renew has been set to off from the very beginning. I did that based on personal preference. I dislike having to opt-out of something. I feel companies do that in hopes a person forgets to cancel. I rather opt-in instead. Or have the choice prior signing up. I've gotten many requests to offer an auto-renewing membership but never added one. If I did, it would be clearly stated that it does. I would still leave the manual renewing one so users have a choice.

Again, thank you all for being a supporting member. It is very much appreciated.

That's weird because auto-renew has been set to off from the very beginning. I did that based on personal preference. I dislike having to opt-out of something. I feel companies do that in hopes a person forgets to cancel. I rather opt-in instead. Or have the choice prior signing up. I've gotten many requests to offer an auto-renewing membership but never added one. If I did, it would be clearly stated that it does. I would still leave the manual renewing one so users have a choice.
thanks Tommy. Now I'm questioning my memory. I do recall eagerly awaiting the banner ads being back for a few days (for laughs) before I would manually renew my supporting membership. thing is, the ads never showed up which prompted my assumption on the auto-renew.

Thank you for the support!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom