Reshipping (ordering closed) Super Poker World (4 Viewers)

I got a question about where this stands, so to update those of you who have expressed interest so far-- I'm definitely still looking to do this, pending enough buyers. We're holding steady around 2,500, give or take a couple hundred. Unless anyone needs to back out, we should be one decent-size commitment away.

@Samuel, have you heard back from BRPro about Chipcos?

I got a question about where this stands, so to update those of you who have expressed interest so far-- I'm definitely still looking to do this, pending enough buyers. We're holding steady around 2,500, give or take a couple hundred. Unless anyone needs to back out, we should be one decent-size commitment away.

@Samuel, have you heard back from BRPro about Chipcos?
I just heard back from Gene today via email - he said he's been pretty busy. He confirmed that they still have "some of the Chipco blanks available." (I didn't ask for a count and he didn't specify how many "some" was but I told him that I was looking to possibly buy 350-400 and he didn't say anything about not being able to handle that amount, so...).

Ok, if we can get to 3000+, I'd be in for 350 chips, 39mm Chipco blanks, thanks!

(50) x H 25¢ Blue Yoshi
(100) x K $1 White Toad
(150) x N $5 Red Mario
(25) x R $25 Green Luigi
(25) x T $100 Black Bowser

ETA - Just emailed Gene about if we could mix/match Chipco/non-Chipco blanks to reach 3000...

ETA 7-1-22 - Reply from Gene - "For all pricing questions, please go through rjdev7 on PCF. He is a vendor on PCF, and all Mario orders need to go through him and not directly through us." @rjdev7

Last edited:
(120) x V 25 coin green Luigi
(120) x W 100 coin black Bowser
(50) x Y 500 coin purple wario
(75) x AA 1000 coin Yellow diddy kong
(35) x BB 5000 coin Pink princess peach
(10) x FF game over chip
(10) x EE All in
All on Chipco blanks
On the fence about getting alot more. I saw this breakdown for a 10 person table with rebuys. Thinking about doing a 2 table set. !st want to see if we get enough people for the GB soon before I decide to add more. Do i need to get 25 each of the FF and EE ?

(120) x V 25 coin green Luigi
(120) x W 100 coin black Bowser
(50) x Y 500 coin purple wario
(75) x AA 1000 coin Yellow diddy kong
(35) x BB 5000 coin Pink princess peach
(10) x FF game over chip
(10) x EE All in
All on Chipco blanks
On the fence about getting alot more. I saw this breakdown for a 10 person table with rebuys. Thinking about doing a 2 table set. !st want to see if we get enough people for the GB soon before I decide to add more. Do i need to get 25 each of the FF and EE ?

If @Servo is OK with managing it we could pool the accessory chips like the game over and all in.

If @Servo is OK with managing it we could pool the accessory chips like the game over and all in.
Yes, that’s the plan— as long as we total 25, we should be good. I’ll be doing some FF, too (but regular, not chipco). Same idea if you want only 10-20 of something else, like a high denom; might be good if someone else wants them, too.

I am very likely getting 600-800 tourneys and specials. I really want Mario and DK, but they are only in the cash. So I have been trying to decide.

Mud

I am very likely getting 600-800 tourneys and specials. I really want Mario and DK, but they are only in the cash. So I have been trying to decide.

Mud
Awesome, that will put us over the 3000! @Servo maybe we can update the tag on the thread to taking orders and pick a date for everyone to get the order in?

I am looking at a 700 tourney set, but I am also on the fence with no Mario. Oh well, "You can't always get what you want. But if you try sometimes, you get what you need"

Last edited:
From Gene (regarding my question about mix/match Chipco/non-Chipco to reach 3000 chip pricing): "For all pricing questions, please go through rjdev7 on PCF. He is a vendor on PCF, and all Mario orders need to go through him and not directly through us." @rjdev7

From Gene (regarding my question about mix/match Chipco/non-Chipco to reach 3000 chip pricing): "For all pricing questions, please go through rjdev7 on PCF. He is a vendor on PCF, and all Mario orders need to go through him and not directly through us." @rjdev7
I'll reach out and ask if they still have enough Chipcos. Stand by.

I'll reach out and ask if they still have enough Chipcos. Stand by.
Thanks! Seems like an odd answer, considering BRPro is the one who sets the base price and tier structure. Oh well; appreciate you getting the answer!

All— it looks like we probably have enough, so as soon as the chipco question is resolved, I’ll officially change this to an order thread and leave it open for a few days. Shouldn’t take too long since we already know who’s in (unless you’re like me, who’s been looking at this for over a month now and still can’t decide on a breakdown …).

Thanks! Seems like an odd answer, considering BRPro is the one who sets the base price and tier structure. Oh well; appreciate you getting the answer!

All— it looks like we probably have enough, so as soon as the chipco question is resolved, I’ll officially change this to an order thread and leave it open for a few days. Shouldn’t take too long since we already know who’s in (unless you’re like me, who’s been looking at this for over a month now and still can’t decide on a breakdown …).
I am struggling with that is well. What are you thinking, cash set or tourney? Have you seen @Chris Manzoni 's video ...

I am struggling with that is well. What are you thinking, cash set or tourney? Have you seen @Chris Manzoni 's video ...
Cash or tourney? Yes. :D

At the moment, I'm leaning toward the forbidden multipurpose set (but never both at the same time, of course). Going from 5c to $500 could cover my micro-stakes cash needs and serve as a nice low-base tournament option with the bonus of getting 7 total characters in the mix, with Mario overlapping. (And without having to buy two full sets.) I know if definitely want to run a tournament with these, but I'd hate to have them not be an option at all on cash nights. And that doesn't even get into which characters to pick for which denoms! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I received a response that they have enough for this group buy. So chipcos would be a $.20 premium per chip.

Cash or tourney? Yes. :D

At the moment, I'm leaning toward the forbidden multipurpose set (but never both at the same time, of course). Going from 5c to $500 could cover my micro-stakes cash needs and serve as a nice low-base tournament option with the bonus of getting 7 total characters in the mix, with Mario overlapping
You could get both if you doing micro stake by ordering 5c to $20 for Cash set and $25 onward for T25 and above Tourney.

$100 are rarely or never used for 5c/10c micro stake, so no worry of people going north by putting in the $100 into place

Am I reading this wrong?!? He added Mario to the tournament set?? Please please please please please please please please please. Please please please please

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220702-182647.png
    Screenshot_20220702-182647.png
    168.3 KB · Views: 68
Looks like we have plenty of interest now, so I'm officially changing this to the order phase. If you want to order, please check the vendor thread here: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/super-poker-world-ceramic-chips.88888. Then, post in *this thread*, not that one, with the amounts you want per option. The options were just updated today, so please be sure to use the new letters. If you want Chipco, please note that as well. If you've already posted, I'd appreciate a new post with the new letters, as well as to confirm that you're still in.

I will reship to everyone; I don't know shipping costs yet, but I'll likely use the smallest flat-rate box for each. I greatly prefer US addresses if you have the option, as I have no idea how to ship things internationally. If you're willing to pay and will have patience with me, though, I'm willing to learn.

There's a 25-count minimum for each design, but go ahead and post what you want, even if it's less than that--chances are, we'll combine to get there. If not, I'll reach out and ask if you want to drop it or increase the count.

I plan to close ordering Wednesday night (7/6); if that's not enough time or we don't have enough orders I'll extend it, but I know we have a bunch of people ready to go. I'll reach out to ask for payment--including shipping--shortly after and will order when all is paid up.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, or if you see anything wrong with this plan.

350 chips, 39mm Chipco blanks please

(50) x C8 25¢ Blue Yoshi
(100) x C11 $1 White Toad
(150) x C16 $5 Red Mario
(25) x C20 $25 Green Luigi
(25) x C22 $100 Black Bowser

Thanks for handling Servo!

(100)xC9 25c Peach
(200)xC12 $1 Yoshi
(100)xC16 $5 Mario
(20)xC20 $25 Luigi
(10)xB3 All In Boo-If we have enough interest.

I'm fine with the standard blanks, but if you need me to do Chipcos for numbers, I'm fine with that too.

Thanks for doing this!

(120) x T1 25 coin green Luigi
(120) x T2 100 coin black Bowser
(50) x T4 500 coin purple wario
(75) x T8 1000 coin Yellow diddy kong
(35) x T10 5000 coin Red Mario
(10) x B4 game over chip
(10) x B3 All in
(2) x B1 Bomb pot
(20) x B2 rebuy
(2) x B6 high low. 2 sets
All on Chipco blanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom