Reshipping (ordering closed) Super Poker World (5 Viewers)

Crap. Copied the wrong breakdown. Sorry servo. Here is the correct one
(122) x T1 25 coin green Luigi
(202)x T2 100 coin black Bowser
(82)x T4 500 coin purple wario
(162) x T8 1000 coin Yellow diddy kong
(22) x T10 5000 coin Red Mario
(12) x B4 game over chip
(12) x B3 All in
(2) x B1 Bomb pot
(22) x B2 rebuy
(3) x B6 high low. 2 sets
All on Chipco blanks please

Still looking for just 3 Princess quarters if any kind soul orders extras

Still looking for just 3 Princess quarters if any kind soul orders extras
I have the Pink Princess quarters KU, would prefer keeping my spares, but if no one else can grab a few extras I would break it up and give em to ya. I would only have 2 left... but so is life.

Thought I saw one order with Princess quarters but haven't gone back to check who it was.

Anyways if no one else can grab them I got you brother... totally forgot about that.

I have the Pink Princess quarters KU, would prefer keeping my spares, but if no one else can grab a few extras I would break it up and give em to ya. I would only have 2 left... but so is life.

Thought I saw one order with Princess quarters but haven't gone back to check who it was.

Anyways if no one else can grab them I got you brother... totally forgot about that.
I’ll see if I can land a few in this GB, but will let you know.

It’s not that serious either - it’s just that the case I have these in hold more than 50 per row :LOL: :laugh:

I’ll see if I can land a few in this GB, but will let you know.

It’s not that serious either - it’s just that the case I have these in hold more than 50 per row :LOL: :laugh:
You're good-- I've got you down for 3. (Paradox is in for 100, so we're well clear of the 25 minimum.)

Can we do that? I thought it was increments of 25?
Minimum of 25, but once we’re above that, any increment is fine. If you want less than 25, go ahead and post it that way and we’ll see at the end of we’ve combined to reach 25. If we don’t, I’ll reach out to you to ask if you want to bump it up or cancel that part.

Copy thanks Servo, here is my updated breakdown (just added a few singles to each denomination):

All on 39mm Chipco blanks please

(57) x C8 25¢ Blue Yoshi
(103) x C11 $1 White Toad
(153) x C16 $5 Red Mario
(31) x C20 $25 Green Luigi
(28) x C22 $100 Black Bowser

Total - 372 chips

Thanks!

I think you have a mixup here-- is that supposed to be a (4) chips x B6, if you want 2 sets? Or were you meaning to bump up to 3 sets?
2 sets. The typos continue. We’re camping and was working out the amount I needed with one eye on the chips and one eye on all 3 kids

Late to the party but I'm in! Regular blanks.
(120) x C8 25¢ Blue Yoshi
(120) x C11 $1 White Toad
(110) x C16 $5 Red Mario
(25) x C20 $25 Green Luigi
(10) x C22 $100 Black Bowser
(1) x B1 Bomb Pot
(1) x B2 Green Rebuy
(1) x B3 Green Allin
(1) x B4 Yellow Gameover
(10) x B5 Show EM
(1) x B6 HI/LO

400 chips in total for now, but if any of them can't be fulfilled, I am willing to adjust with you

Last edited:
Here's my order. I had some unexpected expenses come up or it would be a bigger order hopefully we have another one of these soon

T1 - 80
T2 - 80
T4 - 60
T8 - 100
T10 - 60
T11 -10
B3 - 10

Last edited:
Minimum of 25, but once we’re above that, any increment is fine. If you want less than 25, go ahead and post it that way and we’ll see at the end of we’ve combined to reach 25. If we don’t, I’ll reach out to you to ask if you want to bump it up or cancel that part.
What state are you in? Just trying to figure out taxes and shipping

I’m in. Thanks!

*Regular Blanks*
C5 x 125 (Blue Yoshi 5c)
C7 x 25 (DK 25c)
C16 x 25 (Mario $5)
C23 x 25 (Peach $500)
B1 x 10 (Bomb Pot)
B2 x 1 (Rebuy)
B3 x 1 (All In)
B4 x 1 (Game Over)
B5 x 12 (Show Em)

x100 T6 (Mario T500) Regular blanks - Thanks!
Well..... I kind of really deviated from your starting stack in the $1,000 denominations and adding the $25,000. The guys that I can get to play like a super deep stack. And we'll usually only have about 7 people. So now I have enough for rebuys as well. To be honest, I just have a fever, a fever for more chips. Plus on the off chance if one gets lost or happens to walk away, I'll be in good shape

Yes. I thought that's where we get them.
I see my statements’ confusion.

A few people are ordering dealer buttons and seating tokens in this thread.

This thread is for the chips available from the excel spreadsheet listed on post 1. @Servo can you confirm that dealer buttons and seating tokens are not available in this group buy?

There are 2 group buys going on right now that have Super Poker World items. I just want to make sure people get what they are wanting.

Mud

85 T1 Green Luigi
85 T2 Black Bowser
85 T6 Red Mario
85 T8 Yellow DK
45 T9 Pink Princess
12 B3 All In
12 B4 Bounty
45 C11 $1 Toad - Chipco
85 C16 $5 Mario - Chipco
22 C19 $20 Princess - Chipco

85 T1 Green Luigi
85 T2 Black Bowser
85 T6 Red Mario
85 T8 Yellow DK
45 T9 Pink Princess
12 B3 All In
12 B4 Bounty
45 C11 $1 Toad - Chipco
85 C16 $5 Mario - Chipco
22 C19 $20 Princess - Chipco
I was starting to wonder where you were! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom