Reshipping (ordering closed) Super Poker World (19 Viewers)

What state are you in? Just trying to figure out taxes and shipping
Virginia. Depending on order sizes, I'll probably look at flat-rate boxes first. Some of the smallest orders will probably be cheaper by other means.

I see my statements’ confusion.

A few people are ordering dealer buttons and seating tokens in this thread.

This thread is for the chips available from the excel spreadsheet listed on post 1. @Servo can you confirm that dealer buttons and seating tokens are not available in this group buy?

There are 2 group buys going on right now that have Super Poker World items. I just want to make sure people get what they are wanting.

Mud
Correct-- no seating tokens or dealer buttons in this buy. This order is restricted to what's shown here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aS9-0sleW0-4h9wJzEGPGoOHOhoeQKed3GR8sQYv60Y/edit#gid=0

Seating tokens and dealer buttons can be ordered in the completely separate group buy here: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...bgb06-majestic-star-indiana-grand-more.91354/

Is the ordering closing tonight or will the deadline be extended?
We're currently over 4,500 chips, so I want to close this soon before my dining room is overrun with chips to be reshipped and I regret my choices. There are a number of people who posted interest earlier but haven't posted an order, so I want to make sure they don't miss out if still interested. I'm going to cut it off for the general population tonight, but you're welcome to have a few more days if you need. I'll likely have to do a hard cut Friday night so this doesn't get dragged out.

@Ainton @Mudfever @Rooster410 @dkellerd @BarrieJ3 -- still interested? No pressure; just want to be sure you get in if you want.

Also, everyone:
These are the chips with orders under 25. Of course, there still may be some orders that push them over, but start thinking about what you want to do if these are yours. And if these aren't yours, think about whether you want to jump in! (Please don't edit your post; I likely won't see it-- post a new reply if you want to add on.)

C19-$20 Peach: 22 (I'm tempted)
T11-T25000 Koopa: 10
B1-Bomb pot: 13
B2-Rebuy: 24 (I might grab one as a sample; don't worry about this one much)
B5-Show 'em: 22
B6-Hi/Lo: 6

I was starting to wonder where you were! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Crap. Copied the wrong breakdown. Sorry servo. Here is the correct one
(122) x T1 25 coin green Luigi
(202)x T2 100 coin black Bowser
(82)x T4 500 coin purple wario
(162) x T8 1000 coin Yellow diddy kong
(22) x T10 5000 coin Red Mario
(12) x B4 game over chip
(12) x B3 All in
(2) x B1 Bomb pot
(22) x B2 rebuy
(3) x B6 high low. 2 sets
All on Chipco blanks please
hey when was the cut off

hey when was the cut off
I originally said I was going to take orders through tonight, but I'm going to wait a bit to see if some interested people who haven't ordered yet still want to jump in. I've got your order on my list, though, so you're good! You're welcome to adjust or add in the meantime, just do it in a new reply instead of editing your original.

Virginia. Depending on order sizes, I'll probably look at flat-rate boxes first. Some of the smallest orders will probably be cheaper by other means.

Correct-- no seating tokens or dealer buttons in this buy. This order is restricted to what's shown here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aS9-0sleW0-4h9wJzEGPGoOHOhoeQKed3GR8sQYv60Y/edit#gid=0

Seating tokens and dealer buttons can be ordered in the completely separate group buy here: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...bgb06-majestic-star-indiana-grand-more.91354/

We're currently over 4,500 chips, so I want to close this soon before my dining room is overrun with chips to be reshipped and I regret my choices. There are a number of people who posted interest earlier but haven't posted an order, so I want to make sure they don't miss out if still interested. I'm going to cut it off for the general population tonight, but you're welcome to have a few more days if you need. I'll likely have to do a hard cut Friday night so this doesn't get dragged out.

@Ainton @Mudfever @Rooster410 @dkellerd @BarrieJ3 -- still interested? No pressure; just want to be sure you get in if you want.

Also, everyone:
These are the chips with orders under 25. Of course, there still may be some orders that push them over, but start thinking about what you want to do if these are yours. And if these aren't yours, think about whether you want to jump in! (Please don't edit your post; I likely won't see it-- post a new reply if you want to add on.)

You can replace my t11 with 10 B5 if no one orders any more of the $25,000

Just want to repost in case my update was not captured. Sorry about editing in the post before. Also can anyone remind me whats so special about chipco blanks?
---------------------------------------------------
Late to the party but I'm in! Regular blanks.
(120) x C8 25¢ Blue Yoshi
(120) x C11 $1 White Toad
(110) x C16 $5 Red Mario
(25) x C20 $25 Green Luigi
(10) x C22 $100 Black Bowser
(1) x B1 Bomb Pot
(1) x B2 Green Rebuy
(1) x B3 Green Allin
(1) x B4 Yellow Gameover
(10) x B5 Show EM
(1) x B6 HI/LO

400 chips in total for now, I am willing to give up on B1 Bomb Pot and B6 HI/LO if not enough interest from group.
-----------------------------------------------------

Also, everyone:

I’m out. I really want these but have had a change of heart since I received my first set of card molds. Gonna go with another custom build. Thanks tho!

Just want to repost in case my update was not captured. Sorry about editing in the post before. Also can anyone remind me whats so special about chipco blanks?
---------------------------------------------------
Late to the party but I'm in! Regular blanks.
(120) x C8 25¢ Blue Yoshi
(120) x C11 $1 White Toad
(110) x C16 $5 Red Mario
(25) x C20 $25 Green Luigi
(10) x C22 $100 Black Bowser
(1) x B1 Bomb Pot
(1) x B2 Green Rebuy
(1) x B3 Green Allin
(1) x B4 Yellow Gameover
(10) x B5 Show EM
(1) x B6 HI/LO

400 chips in total for now, I am willing to give up on B1 Bomb Pot and B6 HI/LO if not enough interest from group.
-----------------------------------------------------
Chipco blanks have a nicer texture and feel more premium I think.

Regular blanks
C7 x 50
C13 x 100
B6 x 10
Thanks!

@Servo okay last adjustment I get all the chips I wanted. Plus some I didn't lol. You're not getting any more out of me lol.

T1 - 100
T2 - 100
T4 - 60
T8 - 100
T10 - 100
T11 - 25
B2 - 5
B3 - 10

Last edited:
Regular blanks
C7 x 50
C13 x 100
B6 x 10
Thanks!
Sorry to do this but I’m going to adjust my order just a little. Here is my new order (I realized that I didn’t need C13).
C7 x 50
B6 x 10
Also, if we don’t have enough B6 I’m willing to buy more.
Thanks!

I know! I ordered the seating chips already and they only work with the topper. But the topper is way more expensive than regular ones and I had a few already..

Not so!

Buy two sets of seating tokens, deal one out around the table to label the seats, use the other to draw.

-OR-

If you have enough characters among your regular chips, use those to label the seats and then draw from the seating tokens. (But don't forget to collect those chips before you hand out stacks!)

Orders closed! Except if you want to fill out some of the short counts below...

I'll be getting everything organized and reaching out for payment by the weekend. If I didn't "like" your order post, send me a message and let me know, as that probably means I missed it. We've got 16 people for 5,432 chips!

Here's where we stand on counts under 25:

T12T100000 Toad
10​
B1Bomb
13​
B5Show em
32! All good 22
B6Hi/Lo
22​

Also important: I've reached out to vendor @rjdev7 to clarify whether the Hi/Lo comes in a set of 2 chips or if it's single, double-sided chip. The answer may affect our counts, particularly for those of you who asked for "1".

Last edited:
Orders closed! Except if you want to fill out some of the short counts below...

I'll be getting everything organized and reaching out for payment by the weekend. If I didn't "like" your order post, send me a message and let me know, as that probably means I missed it. We've got 16 people for 5,432 chips!

Here's where we stand on counts under 25:

T12T100000 Toad
10​
B1Bomb
13​
B5Show em
22​
B6Hi/Lo
22​

Also important: I've reached out to vendor @rjdev7 to clarify whether the Hi/Lo comes in a set of 2 chips or if it's single, double-sided chip. The answer may affect our counts, particularly for those of you who asked for "1".
I'll round out the showem chips. Please add.

10xB5 showem

Servo,

Any chance on last min?

If so, I will take the following breakdown.

Regular Blanks

Tourney

T25 (160) T1
T100 (160) T2
T500 (80) T6
T1000 (160) T7
T5000 (40) T9
T25000 (10) T11

Bounty (25) B4
All In (5) B3
Rebuy (25) B2
Show Em (25) B5
Bomb (10) B1

Mud

Last Minute Order Update if allowed…

- Add on 24 “Game Over” chips (1 -> 25).

*Regular Blanks*
C5 x 125 (Blue Yoshi 5c)
C7 x 25 (DK 25c)
C16 x 25 (Mario $5)
C23 x 25 (Peach $500)
B1 x 10 (Bomb Pot)
B2 x 1 (Rebuy)
B3 x 1 (All In)
B4 x 25 (Game Over)
B5 x 12 (Show Em)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom