Super Bowl Squares 2015 (2 Viewers)

Just saw this....if you need someone else, I'll join. Would I have to go to a site to pick the squares or is someone going to do that?
-doug

Just saw this....if you need someone else, I'll join. Would I have to go to a site to pick the squares or is someone going to do that?
-doug

I will randomize both numbers and squares assigned to each person (using random.org).

OK - you are in.
Just put me down for whatever squares as long as they aren't grouped together.

If you PM the email address I'll send the money whenever. I don't win these things ever so enjoy my donation!

Good luck everyone:

hSAPYE8.png

Sweet. If you don't hear from me until tomorrow, don't be surprised. But I'm good for my $10 at that time.
GO HAWKS!

THanks...........break it down one more time in very simple 5 year old motherfucking speak how I can possibly win

Take the last digit of each team's score at the end of each quarter and find that square on the board.

For example, if the score at the end of the 1st quarter is New England 10, Seattle 3...Payback would win the 1st quarter prize ($20).

Wow Tommy - you couldn't lose that quarter. You had 7-7, 4-7, and 4-4.

1st Quarter: links_slayer
2nd Quarter: Tommy
3rd Quarter: Tommy
4th Quarter: RagsPoker

I'll just go right down the list in the OP...

k9dr - pay links_slayer $10
detroitdad, Redbelly, liftapint - each pay Tommy $10
Forest@Farmington, Payback, gpc - each pay RagsPoker $10

I think that works out. Winners, please PM PayPal info to respective parties.

Simply unbelievable ending - I'm glad I didn't really care who won. Congrats to all the winners. Thanks again Josh for making it happen. Paypal sent.

LOL, I was just about to write the same thing when you posted this!
Thanks for organizing this, guys.
Well at least it went to you if I didn't win. Do you use amazon or bit coin? If not I can send you a check. Send me a PM and let me know what works for you.

Reactions: 72o

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom