2023 Super Bowl Squares - Chips (4 Viewers)

D48B6FAD-347B-4C5A-9BD0-DEC5E17FE4A4.gif

Yea I didn’t see a hold there. Not even close.
He grabbed the receivers jersey for a split second, so it probably technically qualifies. But I honestly think the flag was for the hand that was around the guy’s other side, even though it wasn’t actually doing anything.

I don’t like to complain at the end of close games - my attitude is if you win the damn game, the refs can’t give it away at the end. But it’s a bad look for the league, especially after the afc championship game.

He put his hand on the jersey it looked like. I need to go back and rewatch it in slow mo.

He grabbed the receivers jersey for a split second, so it probably technically qualifies. But I honestly think the flag was for the hand that was around the guy’s other side, even though it wasn’t actually doing anything.

I don’t like to complain at the end of close games - my attitude is if you win the damn game, the refs can’t give it away at the end. But it’s a bad look for the league, especially after the afc championship game.
What makes it worse was what a great game it was. Very enjoyable game for NFL fans and general fans as well.

Wire to wire close game, explosive plays, comeback, etc. To end with that hurts to watch for both regular fans as well as the casual observer - it went from anything can happen to kneel it out for FG.

92C7D27E-BF5F-411B-BFDE-DBF0A03F6C4B.jpeg
7357854C-FCB9-4923-A42C-EA28D64C8488.jpeg

Calls are made in real time at game speed but that’s as much of the jersey as he’s holding right there.

What makes it worse was what a great game it was. Very enjoyable game for NFL fans and general fans as well.

Wire to wire close game, explosive plays, comeback, etc. To end with that hurts to watch for both regular fans as well as the casual observer - it went from anything can happen to kneel it out for FG.
Right. I was devastated the second I saw the flag, because I had literally just sat up in my seat and said to my daughter, this is going to be good, about 10 seconds before that. But right or wrong, that flag killed all the joy.

Right. I was devastated the second I saw the flag, because I had literally just sat up in my seat and said to my daughter, this is going to be good, about 10 seconds before that. But right or wrong, that flag killed all the joy.
So it's your fault. Got it.

--------E

Also what is this fucking bullshit about a new “brighter” Sam Adams Boston lager?
It’s pretty much my favorite beer in the world. I don’t even know what brighter means, but it sounds a lot like “new Coke” to me.

Also what is this fucking bullshit about a new “brighter” Sam Adams Boston lager?
It’s pretty much my favorite beer in the world. I don’t even know what brighter means, but it sounds a lot like “new Coke” to me.
New Belgium just did the same thing with Fat Tire. It’s bullshit.

So what are the chip picks and who am I mailing to? Congrats to the winners!
Losers wait for the winners to draft pick everyone else’s chips. Then on winners to contact losers with shipping info

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom