2023 Super Bowl Squares - Chips (1 Viewer)

1676270936606.gif

Chiefs are the opposite of a lot folks, all substance no flash.

Like listening to Reid, Mahomes, etc. lol you just aren’t pumped up. The entire team looks, sounds, and feels uncomfortable in front of a microphone.

Mahomes is so dominant on the field and then you hear him and it’s reminiscent of listening to Mos Def talk or Jamal Crawford talk. You watch them perform at such an elite level and expect to hear confident, bellowing warriors.

Like listening to Reid, Mahomes, etc. lol you just aren’t pumped up. The entire team looks, sounds, and feels uncomfortable in front of a microphone.

Mahomes is so dominant on the field and then you hear him and it’s reminiscent of listening to Mos Def talk or Jamal Crawford talk. You watch them perform at such an elite level and expect to hear confident, bellowing warriors.
Who cares about what they sound like in front of a microphone? I care that they scored a few more points than the Eagles on the field. Congrats on your Tiger chip win though!

I was saying the same thing to some of my friends during the season. Well, almost the same thing. I was amazed at how football fans in general were overlooking what the Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes were doing this season. People get used to greatness very quick, and unfortunately (hate to say it) the chiefs are great right now.
Holy cow I had such a crush on her when I was young.

@colter ripton full sample set of these?
faaa7744-9cc2-4ae9-bdc8-6c1089924009-jpeg.1077007
Sorry about this guys. I didnt really read this or realize it was more involved than just signing up for it and seeing if i won. lol should have looked into it a little more.

I have a sample set of the above chips( better stamps than the ones pictured) that i can send out to whoever......... just let me know.

colter

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom