Suicide Queen ASM/CPC MD-50 cash set (6 Viewers)

The more I look at this set, the more I love it.

Have to say I'm very jealous of your pick up. Excellent additions to the set as well!

@k9dr

Just showing my wife the picture of your place in your meet up thread. I'm fricken excited about this. If we only end up with a 6 player table for three days. I don't give a shit.

Meet us in Florida the first weekend in Feb. and you can enjoy these great chips with me.

Ha ha, daughter no. 3 is due around this time.

I'm sure my wife's be fine with me leaving her to deal with it solo. She's pretty tough, she'll be good.

Ha ha, daughter no. 3 is due around this time.

I'm sure my wife's be fine with me leaving her to deal with it solo. She's pretty tough, she'll be good.

excellent. See you there.

Daughter #3? slow learner? run dude. Run as fast as you can. This is from a dad that has two daughters that are 21 and 26

I just showed my wife the pic of @k9dr 's house and she said "Wow. I'm fucking going!". :D

Yeah, right after I wrote that I remembered the Suicide Queens were to be feature at the Post... For a sec I though you're gonna join us... Still plenty of time Tom! ;)
Lol would love to. Timing isn't great for me. Trying to make WCB though

This set is so sick. Grats on a beautiful set of chips. Hopefully I can make it to a meetup one day and play with these beauties.

I'd just like to say that I very much enjoyed spending some quality time looking at your Suicide Queen set under the HOF process.

It really grew my appreciation for your wonderful set.

What I love most about it is the understatement of the single spot. At a glance it looks like quite a simple, almost plain set. But when you factor in the detail of the double-sided inlay art, the crisp, clean lines of the hotstamp, and the lovely use of shaped inlays, there's a lot more going on with the set than a casual glance would tell.

And it all works so brilliantly together! So many different elements combine to make a very special set indeed. Long live the Queen!

Add on order placed back in March :) add on to the add on order placed today :cool: I always knew that was going to happen with such a long lead time prior to production. MD-50 scheduled to be in production in October or November - maybe time for another add on to the add on :eek:

Sounds like a case of "add-on infinitum". Easily cured--by getting more chips! What will the set counts be?

<1 week to Rumble!

Sounds like a case of "add-on infinitum". Easily cured--by getting more chips! What will the set counts be?

<1 week to Rumble!

Adding on a rack of $1's, a rack of $5's, a rack of $20's, and a rack of hundos. Total set:

.10 - 100
.25 - 200
1 - 300
5 - 700
20 - 200
100 - 100
Cash bundles - 50

Total chips = 1600

Total bank = $22,860

Newest add on to the Suicide Queens - I recycled my old hundos with @Gear full inlay replacement to get a barrel of $500's

IMG_9864.JPG

Beautiful set, I love the inlay design of these. Don't suppose there are samples of any of these? I'd love to get me hands in a small set of the Diamond Square mold to see how it feels.

New totals:

.10 - 100
.25 - 200
$1 - 300
$5 - 900
$20 - 200
$100 - 100
$100 cash bundles - 50
$500 - 20

Total chips = 1820

Total bank = $33,860

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom