Suicide Queen ASM/CPC MD-50 cash set (1 Viewer)

k9dr

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
I have always wanted a custom cash set after viewing all the great custom sets here on PCF. Like most of you, I mocked up a lot of different sets in the chip design tool, but I could never come up with a worthy theme. I knew what colors I liked, but had trouble making them look good together. I knew I wanted to use the MD-50 mold with shaped inlays. I also wanted an orange or yellow $5, different inlays on each side, and a hot stamped frac, but my ideas never came to fruition. I never really considered buying someone else's custom set but, when I saw the Suicide Queen set offered for sale by Meatboy, I jumped at the chance. This J5 designed set was pretty much everything I was looking for in a custom set. I purchased the fracs, $1's, $20's, $100's and cash bundles from Meatboy. The $5's were lost returning them to Voldemott at ASM Vegas and would need to be ordered from CPC. I also decided to replace the gray/orange hundo with red/canary instead. As usual J5, David, and JimB did an awesome job.

Conceived by Meatboy, designed by J5, tweaked by me - the Suicide Queens

IMG_0365.jpg
IMG_0368.jpg
IMG_0370.jpg
IMG_0371.jpg
IMG_0372.jpg
IMG_0373.jpg
IMG_0374.jpg
IMG_0375.jpg
IMG_0376.jpg
IMG_0380.jpg
IMG_0382.jpg
IMG_0383.jpg
IMG_0385.jpg
IMG_0387.jpg
IMG_0390.jpg
IMG_0391.jpg
IMG_0398.jpg
IMG_0400.jpg

Last edited:
All time set, perfect custom set without personalization which might be hard to appeal to a mass audience

One of the top 5 sets EVER for me Mark... Perfection!! This set shows there's a way of creating a jaw dropping set with a simple spot pattern, only two colors per denom and with a simple but gorgeous inlay and make it a CLASSIC! Congrats man, I cannot wait to play with those in Feb and hopefully have a few of the BIG red birds in my stack... ;)

When I was reading the thread about getting permission for using other member's sets colors and artwork I gotta confess yours was the first one I thought about... I love it man!

Oh, and all the pics are to die for...

Thanks for keeping the set in front of our eyes (and making it bigger... and better!)!

Simply outstanding, Mark. Love the new hub-inlay hundo, but all chips in this set are flawless imo. One of the all-time favorites in my collection, and a classic example of how to do more with less.

Any pics of the original gray/orange $100 chip?

So goddamn good. I love every detail of this set. Amazing pics/pron...can't get enough.

It would sell 10000000000 chips if was ever made into a stock set.

Simply outstanding, Mark. Love the new hub-inlay hundo, but all chips in this set are flawless imo. One of the all-time favorites in my collection, and a classic example of how to do more with less.

Any pics of the original gray/orange $100 chip?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1448250392.645844.jpg

The gray seemed a little too close to the charcoal in the $20 making them difficult to differentiate in pots. I was looking for the hundo to be more distinctive. I also much preferred the hub inlay.

Last edited:
The hotstamps are incredible. I didn't know you could get that level of detail with them.

I've fondled your chips (incl. the secondaries) @ Fabian yesterday
Fawsome :)

Such a gorgeous set, Mark. The quarter is my fav, the frac stamps have such fine detail. The $20 is also killer, but so are all the chips.

Great to see @meatboy back!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom