Starting first design (2 Viewers)

If I've already responded to your comment or your personal message, please shoot me your address if you haven't. And I will be sending out payment links shortly

Well so far it looks like we have four sample sets left but only one with a dealer button. The rest were spoken for. If you are getting just one of the three remaining sets that are chips only price will be $14.50. Requesting payment through PayPal, friends and family and if there are any charges could you cover them? I can't believe they would be much. And I know if you pay directly from a bank account they are zero. I will be sending out payment links shortly
Okay, here are the prices. $25 for a sample set including a dealer button and $13 for a dealer button shipped. I will be sending out payment information shortly. @LeLe of course I'm not going to charge you double shipping, but your price may be slightly higher due to weight. Because I'm combining your two orders
Sure Bro. Thanks again and looking forward to your next project

I have just sent out payment links. If you could please do it through friends and family. I appreciate it also @Colquhoun shoot me your address again for your sample set for helping me. If I have missed anybody, if you have not got any payment link and are interested please let me know. Thank you everybody! I hope you enjoy them

A small splash pot

Attachments

• PXL_20221027_155311871.PORTRAIT.jpg
    PXL_20221027_155311871.PORTRAIT.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 84
It appears since I'm using my karate school account there's no way to send it by friends and family. If you attach an additional $1 or so it should cover fees

@LeLe @citationjeff @Colquhoun @Nuhockey @Samuel @mugenpowr @Suited Connector @Himewad @grandmeme

Not sure if this is allowed. And if it is not, please remove it. Anyway, I'm doing a fundraiser at the karate school. It helps pay for families who cannot afford their tuition, for families who cannot afford to do tournaments and equipment and such. This is really good popcorn and treats. Do not feel obligated to buy it. But if you want some go for it. It's really good and it ships right to you within 24 hours Thanks!

Dear Customer,

Please support our fundraiser by clicking the link below:

https://poppinpopcornonline.com/store/store.php?sID=SNFQZN
Thank you!

The Angry Duck has landed! The deep blue of the 1 is very classy and as I expected from your pics, the $100 is HOT!

Attachments

• AED3CF68-22B4-4362-AAAC-3E16375A2A01.jpeg
    AED3CF68-22B4-4362-AAAC-3E16375A2A01.jpeg
    189 KB · Views: 62
Arrived today.
The $25 surprised me! The dayglo spots make it my favorite of the bunch.
View attachment 1017924
Yeah, I don't want to toot my own horn. But I think I actually did a decent job with the color scheme on the chips. And I know it. It's not very complicated like some chips but overall I think it's a very classic looking set but very modern too

Arrived today.
The $25 surprised me! The dayglo spots make it my favorite of the bunch.
View attachment 1017924
Definitely wanted the 25 to be different. Most people use yellow for edge spots or orange. Or browns on 25s. But I definitely wanted something different and I think the retro green with the day-glo pink make it work . I know I sound weird. But we are a little limited with edge spot colors. Although I can't imagine what other colors you would want lol. I don't know. I'm just really getting into this whole custom chip thing and I see it's going to be a long and expensive road, as I said I'm already working on my next set and it's going to be a lot classier

Love the diasqr mold! That black chip is especially hot.
I think I'm going to remove the bright white from the 25 and put canary yellow the five and then take the light green from the 5 and put it on the 25. Yeah my hundreds turn out good. Too bad I don't get to use them that often lol. Going to start working on a design for the inlays soon. You ready for more annoyance from me? Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom