Starting first design (2 Viewers)

Chips are on the way!!!!!! I will be getting in contact with everyone who wanted a sample very soon. A sample will be all six denominations and a dealer button. I will ship via padded mailer (very well secured and protected)
Having follow this thread from the start, I am excited as well for you

Make sure to take some pretty pics when they arrived

Came early yesterday morning. Oiled all 800 plus 10 sample sets! I had originally only ordered enough for six sample sets but of course they throw the extras in as well. But the thing is I don't need them. Every chip is perfect. I think I literally have one or two split spots and they're barely split.

No spinners either! All in TWO MONTHS AND ONE DAY!! :love: :love:

So I know a few of you have already messaged me for a sample set so I think I have 5 or 6 left. It will include all five denominations and with or without a dealer button (I have eight dealer buttons to go with sample sets, two buttons are spoken for individually) . ( @Himewad @LeLe I know you wanted a button) Just for redundancy sake. If you wanted a set and reached out to me already, just drop your name here. I haven't figured out a price yet, I have to see how much it'll cost to mail each one and what the shipping materials will cost. Not looking to make any money. So far I believe @Colquhoun @citationjeff @tastytoast
@Samuel
@Suited Connector wanted sample sets

Until then, here are a few pictures to get you started. More to come. Maybe a nice splash pot and some stacks

Attachments

• PXL_20221025_130743524.NIGHT.jpg
    PXL_20221025_130743524.NIGHT.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 100
  • PXL_20221025_130513446.NIGHT.jpg
    PXL_20221025_130513446.NIGHT.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 97
  • PXL_20221025_130501852.NIGHT.jpg
    PXL_20221025_130501852.NIGHT.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 94
  • PXL_20221025_130733973.NIGHT.jpg
    PXL_20221025_130733973.NIGHT.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 97
What do you think a fair price is for a sample set including a dealer button. I was going to average it at $2 a chip plus the cost of the dealer button plus shipping materials

@David Spragg got these early Monday morning. Was quoted 4 to 5 months. Got them in 2 months and one day with the extras that you throw in. Every chip is absolutely perfect. Not nice, not good enough, but perfect! So much! I will be doing an add-on order after the holidays. And I am already designing my second set.

At the karate school. Here's a close up of the chips. When I get home I'll do a proper splash pot on the table. One is on night mode one image is with a flash
They look great bro, I think the $100 is my favorite

How do you like them and felt vs Paulson?

I am pretty surprise at the differences in felt when I gotten my HHR set at first

They look great bro, I think the $100 is my favorite

How do you like them and felt vs Paulson?

I am pretty surprise at the differences in felt when I gotten my HHR set at first
The 100 is my favorite as well. Although probably won't see much play. They do not feel like Paulson's. That being said, I like them a lot. They are a bit lighter. I haven't weighed them but just from feel alone they feel lighter. I do believe Paulson's are generally 9.5 g and I believe these are closer to 9 g. I could be wrong. You'll see soon enough lol. So I'll be shipping you a dealer button? And then a set with a dealer button for @grandmeme

So I believe we have three five denominations sets left and one of those can have a dealer button with it. The other two dealer buttons are spoken for

The 100 is my favorite as well. Although probably won't see much play. They do not feel like Paulson's. That being said, I like them a lot. They are a bit lighter. I haven't weighed them but just from feel alone they feel lighter. I do believe Paulson's are generally 9.5 g and I believe these are closer to 9 g. I could be wrong. You'll see soon enough lol. So I'll be shipping you a dealer button? And then a set with a dealer button for @grandmeme
Yup, I will just take the dealer button (I like to collect animal theme button) You can just package mine and meme in the same postage as mentioned. Thanks

I am trying to control on buying samples as I tend to overbuy plus I am also saving for my next chips set as well

Last edited:
The 100 is my favorite as well. Although probably won't see much play.
That will make them felt even more valuable when you colour up for a single $100 late in the session. I usually start giving out $100 when I used 40-60 $25 for my 50/$1 game

That being said, I like them a lot. They are a bit lighter.
Nice, different Mold felt different too. So each Mold felt like a different variety of set itself

That will make them felt even more valuable when you colour up for a single $100 late in the session. I usually start giving out $100 when I used 40-60 $25 for my 50/$1 game

Nice, different Mold felt different too. So each Mold felt like a different variety of set itself
Each mold absolutely has a different feel

Hey Sabom-nim, I'm sorry I've been awol from this thread, they look Great!!! And yes, I definitely would like a sample set (with dealer button(s) if available), just tell me how much and how to get it to you (I can do PP or Zelle or send you cash if you like), Thanks!!

Everyone who has requested a sample, drop me a message with your address please. I'm thinking 20 bucks? Does that sound good to everybody? That would be the sample with a dealer button and shipping. As far as the dealer buttons go eight bucks? Does that sound good? Let me know. I will have an exact cost in a day, going to the post office tomorrow to pick up supplies.

Last edited:
Okay, here are the prices. $25 for a sample set including a dealer button and $13 for a dealer button shipped. I will be sending out payment information shortly. @LeLe of course I'm not going to charge you double shipping, but your price may be slightly higher due to weight. Because I'm combining your two orders

Well so far it looks like we have four sample sets left but only one with a dealer button. The rest were spoken for. If you are getting just one of the three remaining sets that are chips only price will be $14.50. Requesting payment through PayPal, friends and family and if there are any charges could you cover them? I can't believe they would be much. And I know if you pay directly from a bank account they are zero. I will be sending out payment links shortly

Attachments

• PXL_20221027_132013481.jpg
    PXL_20221027_132013481.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 50
Okay, last dealer button was claimed by @Himewad . I actually had to yank it from one of my remaining sets. So we have four chipsets left with no dealer button I actually had to yank it from one of my remaining sets. So we have four chipsets left with no dealer button. So a chip set with no button will be $14.50 shipped

Last edited:
Wow my wait time was just over 2 months, but yours beat me by a bit... Enjoy the set!
I love your set! As a matter of fact, my next set that I am designing is going to be a serious set. This was kind of a kick in the pants kind of set and I think it turned out well. But I'm going to do a really nice "mature set"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom