SSC and Rail color (1 Viewer)

Strike1st

Straight
Reaction score
I ordered samples of SSC from yat...I thought I was going with navy SSC and a black rail. The navy sample is a lot darker than online pictures. So I was thinking the midnight blue and black.

I haven't seen a table with these colors in person...thoughts?

ChaosRock

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a black/black kinda guy... But it shows every single speck of dirt... To me solid black SC showcases the cards and the chips better than any other color ;)

MoscowRadio

Flush
Reaction score
I've built a couple of tables using the navy and black USSC. I think they both look good with black vinyl, but if I were doing a black rail I'd much rather use something like burgundy as my cloth color. However, I like the more subdued colors as far as cloths go. That's just my two cents.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

shopping

Here's an example of what you'd be looking at.

NiceShot

Flush
Reaction score
Recently got platinum (two tone) ssc and black rail for one of my tables. looks pretty good

T_Chan

Full House
Site Vendor
Reaction score
A black rail goes with any color felt. The only one I don't really like is black on black but that's just a personal preference, it still works.

Strike1st

Straight
Reaction score
I like the midnight blue...I waiver...my wife like the navy...which means the budget can get bigger...diabolical? Absofreakinlutely!

Top Bottom