SSC and Rail color (1 Viewer)

Strike1st

Straight
Reaction score
I ordered samples of SSC from yat...I thought I was going with navy SSC and a black rail. The navy sample is a lot darker than online pictures. So I was thinking the midnight blue and black.

I haven't seen a table with these colors in person...thoughts?

I'm a black/black kinda guy... But it shows every single speck of dirt... To me solid black SC showcases the cards and the chips better than any other color ;)

I've built a couple of tables using the navy and black USSC. I think they both look good with black vinyl, but if I were doing a black rail I'd much rather use something like burgundy as my cloth color. However, I like the more subdued colors as far as cloths go. That's just my two cents.

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

shopping

Here's an example of what you'd be looking at.

Recently got platinum (two tone) ssc and black rail for one of my tables. looks pretty good

A black rail goes with any color felt. The only one I don't really like is black on black but that's just a personal preference, it still works.

I like the midnight blue...I waiver...my wife like the navy...which means the budget can get bigger...diabolical? Absofreakinlutely!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom